Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity!!!
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 28, 2021 08:45PM

Hey John, why not post the same crap 20 more times, then maybe we'll finally understand.

You are so SELF-ABSORBED it boggles the mind...

JR, you've been attacked by more people over the years than I can count on two hands.

But rather than learn to eat some humble pie, you always paint your self as the victim.

Is it because of your extreme virtue?

Or is it because you are an extreme PRICK to lots of folk?

No one is vile and subhuman you idiot.

That just shows a lack of EMPATHY and COMPASSION.

Everyone has a story, including YOURSELF!

Who's the real EGOcentric psychopath?

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone..."

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 08:46PM by NuNativs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 28, 2021 09:01PM

One more time, what's this thread all about before our resident T--U--R--D comes along and C--R--A--P--S all over it?

Raw Vegan Promoters Are Partaking of Divinity

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

Now you have to stop and think about how profound that is and who is he talking about?

Well, if you’ve seen any of my Videos before - if you know anything at all about Voltaire, we know he’s Not talking about “doctors” even in his day and especially in ours. He pointed out quite clearly that “Regimen is Superior to Medicine” and that out of every hundred doctors 98 are charlatans. Only 2 are promoting the Regime. The other are pushing the Poisons - the Medicine!

Voltaire even said that “Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” He even said, “A few doctors dared to undermine their income by spreading a knowledge of preventive medicine.”

What is Preventive Medicine?

It’s Regime!

Now why am I bringing this up?

Well, #1) I want to make sure that if you’re new to my Channel that that you have to question who our Experts are. They’re Not who you think they are my friends. And then, for the Subscribers on my Channel - all of you Trim Tabs out there - Voltaire is talking about you guys out there! Every one of you on the Raw Food Hero’s Journey that are telling anybody about Raw Food and a Solid Food Vacation whether they apply it or not - you’re planting a seed and you are partaking of Divinity because you are going to be the ones that are going to help Preserve our Species.

We’re spiraling out of control - we’re on the verge of extinction - we’re only getting worse and worse and worse because our Food is getting worse and worse and worse. We’ve got to Wake Up to that! Things could Change very quickly my friends. That’s why you got to stay Motivated. That’s why you can’t just say, OK, I’ll share John’s Videos with everybody I know - you’ve got to figure out how to go after and tell everybody who you don’t even know! We’ve got to spread the word. No matter how many times you say it to people you may have already said to before. This happens to me all the time. I laugh all the time. In the middle of talking to someone, I remember talking to this guy a year ago or whatever.

I’m a broken record. This is all I do. Why would I want to do anything else? Why would I want to do anything else when you could partake of divinity? That’s what we’re talking about here. 2:51 MM

"Men who are occupied in the restoration of health to other men, by the joint exercise of skill and humanity, are above all the great of the earth. They even partake of divinity, since to preserve and renew is almost as noble as to create." -Voltaire

In contrast, those who Attack those who are "above all the GREAT of the earth” are the “SCUM of the earth.” These SCUMBAGS are NOTpartaking of divinity” - they are “partaking of EVIL” - they are NOToccupied in the restoration of health to other men” - they are “occupied in the destruction of health to other men” and their lack of shame and lack of remorse clearly identifies who they are - a Psychopath.

Date: November 28, 2021 09:05PM

OFFICIAL COMMENT!!!:

JR through advanced yogic practice, manages to put his own dick, in his own mouth thereby completing the circuit of ONENESS!

He has now found that he can plug his ears with his two free hands so he doesn't have to "hear" anyone else.

"In addition" he ads, "I am now training myself to Copy/Paste REPETITIVE walls of masturbatory text with my feet."

"Once that skill is mastered, I will have entered NIRVANA, and SELF ABSORBED HEAVEN!!!"

When asked for an official statement JR responded in a somewhat muffled voice:
"Nah, Nah, Na, Nah, Nah!!!

(The question remains, at this point, who HASN'T JR attacked over the years???)

Date: November 28, 2021 09:18PM

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 28, 2021 09:23PM

Repeat it again and again and again...

John Rose

Remember - IGNORE the T--U--R--D--S!!!

Not doing too well there Buddy Boy!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2021 09:24PM by NuNativs.

Date: November 28, 2021 09:34PM

How do you stop DEMENTIA patients from REPEATING?

How to respond:

1. Look for a reason behind the repetition. ...
2. Focus on the emotion, not the behavior. ...
3. Turn the action or behavior into an activity. ...
4. Stay calm, and be patient. ...
5. Provide an answer. ...
6. Engage the person in an activity. ...
7. Use memory aids. ...
8. Accept the behavior, and work with it.

Date: November 28, 2021 10:15PM

Date: November 28, 2021 10:19PM

No One cares about your REPETITIVE links to your self absorbed prolific vomiting...

Do some good for the world and go plant FOOD BEARING TREES!!!!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables