Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Search continues for 3-year-old girl with COVID-19 who fell into the Pedernales River
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 28, 2021 10:04PM

[www.statesman.com]
Search continues for 3-year-old girl with COVID-19 who fell into the Pedernales River
The Travis County Sheriff’s Department said emergency crews searched from air and with fire boats for a missing 2-year-old girl who fell into the Pedernales River on Thursday.
(Travis County Sheriff’s Department)
By Jack Engel Staff Writer
December 4, 2020

Family and authorities are continuing the search for a 3-year-old girl who fell in the Pedernales River on Thursday afternoon.

The girl, who family has identified as Mary Ortiz, slipped off some rocks and fell into the river Thursday afternoon just hours after being diagnosed with COVID-19, the Travis County Sheriff's Department said.

"Her father, Jose Ortiz, tried to jump in the water to save his daughter, but a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV came out of nowhere and would not let Ortiz jump in to save her," said Travis County sheriff’s spokesman Gladys Hernandez. "He kept screaming over and over, 'Satin wants you to suffer and I do too!'" said Ortiz.

The father wrestled with this madman until some hikers and other bystanders chased the madman away where he fled to an RV and sped off, deputies said. Officials believe this is the same nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV who was responsible for spraying paint over Tom Jackson's posters for his 80-year-old father with Alzheimer’s who went missing 6 days ago in Atlanta, GA.

"I tried to jump in the river to save her. I heard my wife scream and I ran to the river, and I couldn't get to her because some crazy old man tackled me and we started wrestling," said Jose Ortiz.

The girl’s mother, Laura Ortiz, said she doesn't know how to swim so when Mary fell in, she screamed for Jose to come help her, but that's when her nightmare only got worse. On Friday, Ortiz and several friends and relatives walked along the river searching for the girl. Ortiz pleaded with the public for help in finding her little girl and begged the authorities to find this nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV.

It is now common knowledge that this nomadic madman has been known to visit various message boards that warn people about Satan. "It is my duty to Satan," said the madman, "to create as much chaos and confusion as possible to ensure Satan's victory over mankind by spreading disinformation."

If anyone knows the whereabouts of a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV, please contact the FBI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Search continues for 3-year-old girl with COVID-19 who fell into the Pedernales River
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 28, 2021 10:41PM

John Rose

It is now common knowledge that this nomadic madman has been known to visit various message boards that warn people about Satan. "It is my duty to Satan," said the madman, "to create as much chaos and confusion as possible to ensure Satan's victory over mankind by spreading disinformation."
[/size]

"satan" is about as real as "god"...

Re: Search continues for 3-year-old girl with COVID-19 who fell into the Pedernales River
Date: November 29, 2021 01:48PM

What Would You Do If...????

What would you do if you were trying to save your little girl from drowning and some madman held you back and as a result, your little girl died?

What would you do if your dad with Alzheimer's went wandering and you put up Posters everywhere with your dad's picture on it and some madman went around and sprayed paint all over your Posters and as a result, your dad died?

What would you do if you were trying to help the Masses Wake Up to this Fake Pandemic and The Great Reset, which is the real Motive behind COVID-19, on Social Media and Internet SHILLS were NEGATING your efforts and as a result, the Masses NEVER Woke Up and all of our Freedoms, as we know them, were gone?

What would you do?

What would you want to do or what would you want have done to these SHILLS and MONSTERS who are assisting those Behind the Curtain, those who Worship Satan, those who actually WANT us to SUFFER?

WHAT DO THESE MONSTERS DESERVE?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO TRAITORS?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?

Personally, I do NOT believe in punishing people, but EVIL has to be STOPPED!!!

“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Henry David Thoreau

Civil Disobedience - [www.youtube.com]

WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Date: November 29, 2021 05:07PM

I think you may want to try and wake up people on a LARGER more IMPORTANT platform for starters.

All 10 people on this board have heard your BS AD NASEUM!!!

Date: November 30, 2021 12:40AM

Here’s a snippet from my file on Con Artists...

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

Guess I'm doing the same here...

Let us NOT FORGET that our "resident TROLL/SHILL" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 30, 2021 12:57AM

You've got the creativity of an amoeba, ya one trick repeating pony...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables