Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What Happens When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering?
Posted by: John Rose ()
Date: November 28, 2021 10:06PM

[www.nextavenue.org]
What Happens When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering?

A son shares the lessons he learned after his dad went missing
By Mary Taylor
December 1, 2020

Some news stories make me shudder. These include what seem to be the growing number of reports of lost Alzheimer’s patients — older men and women who’ve wandered by foot or car and are lost for hours, sometimes days.

You may recall the tragic news story about 72-year-old Jim Wood of Atlanta, Ga., in Nov. 2020, who was shot dead after he walked about three miles in the middle of the night and knocked on a stranger’s door.

So you can understand why Tom Jackson was so concerned when his 80-year-old father with Alzheimer’s went missing two days ago, which is why Tom and all of his friends and family posted posters everywhere with his dad's picture in a desperate attempt to locate his father.

Yes, some news stories make me shudder, but this story made me sick because a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV was caught spraying paint over Tom's posters. When questioned why this madman sprayed paint over these posters, he proclaimed that he worshiped Satan. Upon further investigation it was discovered that this deranged nomad was also visiting various message boards that were warning people about Satan.

"It is my duty to Satan," said the madman, "to create as much chaos and confusion as possible to ensure Satan's victory over mankind by spreading disinformation."

During his arrest, he kept chanting, "Satan wants you to suffer and so do I."

Unfortunately, this nomad escaped local authorities and is on the loose. If anyone knows the whereabouts of a nomadic madman traveling across the country in an RV, please contact the FBI.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What Happens When Your Parent With Alzheimer's Goes Wandering?
Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: November 28, 2021 10:14PM

Lord help U.S., not this again...

Date: November 29, 2021 01:49PM

What Would You Do If...????

What would you do if you were trying to save your little girl from drowning and some madman held you back and as a result, your little girl died?

What would you do if your dad with Alzheimer's went wandering and you put up Posters everywhere with your dad's picture on it and some madman went around and sprayed paint all over your Posters and as a result, your dad died?

What would you do if you were trying to help the Masses Wake Up to this Fake Pandemic and The Great Reset, which is the real Motive behind COVID-19, on Social Media and Internet SHILLS were NEGATING your efforts and as a result, the Masses NEVER Woke Up and all of our Freedoms, as we know them, were gone?

What would you do?

What would you want to do or what would you want have done to these SHILLS and MONSTERS who are assisting those Behind the Curtain, those who Worship Satan, those who actually WANT us to SUFFER?

WHAT DO THESE MONSTERS DESERVE?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO TRAITORS?

WHAT DO THEY DO TO THOSE WHO ARE COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY?

Personally, I do NOT believe in punishing people, but EVIL has to be STOPPED!!!

“He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.” -Henry David Thoreau

Civil Disobedience - [www.youtube.com]

WARNING!!! The Great Reset Is Coming!!! - [www.youtube.com]

Date: November 29, 2021 05:09PM

Rinse and Repeat. Rinse and Repeat....

Date: November 30, 2021 12:37AM

Here’s a snippet from my file on Con Artists...

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

Guess I'm doing the same here...

Let us NOT FORGET that our "resident TROLL/SHILL" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2021 12:39AM by John Rose.

Date: November 30, 2021 12:58AM

JR yet again crapping up the board with his same REPETITIVE CRAP!!!

Date: November 30, 2021 03:10AM

It's so sad that JR compulsively needs to check in and make sure he has the last WORD/POST even if he posts the same CRAP on multiple threads.

No wonder no one hangs out here anymore!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2021 03:10AM by NuNativs.

Date: November 30, 2021 03:59AM

fresh
it never ends with this freaking psycho.

crapping on threads over and over so i need
to try to wade through the nonsense constantly.

brainless repetitive twit.

fresh
I don't think I have ever "met" a person as irritating as you.

the lack of awareness is unbelievable

NuNativs
Numbnuts reminds me of the atheist who goes to a Christian Message Board to push buttons.

That's entirely TRUE!

So our "resident lamestream media whore" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

fresh
gee , I wonder if he has conflicts of interest?

[khn.org]

NN on a natural health board
as the resident lamestream media whore

fresh
NuNativs
Trump is calling it a modern miracle, he must be part of the "Great Reset"...

you have had about 3000 posts since you've been here
how you have managed to have at most 2 of them provide any
logic intelligence or value is quite a feat.

Here’s a snippet from my file on Con Artists...

Factors We Can Count On: [14X]

6) People have short-term memories so no matter what we get caught doing, the masses will soon forget about it.

NuNativs

That's entirely TRUE!

Let us NOT FORGET that our "resident TROLL/SHILL" admits that he is here to push buttons and his MO is to CRAP on everyone's Threads.

MystK
• 21 minutes ago on 11-19-21

John Rose I read the Living and Raw Foods forum daily and I wonder why you ( by you I mean you + others like fresh and jennifer) keep feeding the trolls? These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder are feeding of other peoples attention. They only way to make them shut up is to treat them like air - meaning dont acknowlegde their existence. Every time you respond to them - in their heads they win since they triggered a response and gained attention from their target. Its pretty sad to see you pump good info only to get flooded by those vile subhuman creatures. Or even better get admin to ban them. Whats the point of having to smell their crap everytime people have civil discussion. Unless you do it as an education for other readers, but still, effort/reward (very little readers) is not worth it imo. (+ im tired of their BS lol)

"In a world of good versus evil, so to speak, the evil seem to enjoy going after the good while making it appear that it is the other way around." Mrs. Sheridan

Who are "the evil, so to speak" on the Living and Raw Foods forum?

...rp and nn =
the trolls +
These guys with Narcissistic Personality Disorder +
those vile subhuman creatures +
their crap +
their BS...

Date: November 30, 2021 04:04AM

NuNativs hits a deep volley!!!!....
((( JR Scrambles. )))

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2021 04:05AM by NuNativs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables