Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

We are the Purebloods!
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 07, 2021 12:54AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We are the Purebloods!
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: October 23, 2022 11:43PM

The saviors of mankind. The unvacced.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: July 28, 2023 07:41PM

But . . . shedding?

Date: August 01, 2023 02:29PM

Yeah, I don't think my blood is so pure anymore, even though I didn't get vaccinated. In December I went to a reunion type of party with about 40 people in a small space - winery - with a lot of hugging, hand-shaking, etc. The next morning I woke up with 103.6 temperature and was very sick for 2 week and more weeks getting really all better. I'm sure it was what's called 'Covid' because I've had colds and I've had the flu and this was totally different symptoms. So I was left with - among other changes - my veins in my hands, going up my arms and maybe legs are messed up. Now I figure my blood is screwed up, although probably not as bad as the (so-called) vaxxed blood. It had to be the bioweapon-created-in-a-lab or whatever this anomaly is that was unleashed on us.

Anyway, like the info in the videos I posted in my thread - Latest Information I have on Covid - I think everybody is screwed up one way or another, at least if you got 'vaxxed,' 'shedded' upon (transmission) or Covid (whatever that is) itself.

Democide!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2023 03:03PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: August 04, 2023 11:14AM

Wow! That's quite a reaction. I do agree that we are all messed up to one degree or another but I would still try to use my own blood in an elective surgery.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: August 04, 2023 02:19PM

Unvaxxed sperm for sale!

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 06, 2023 01:02AM

Well, there's other things out there that can make us sick as hell without being shedded on or receiving the killshot.

How about 24/7 exposure to 5G just for starters. And there is fluoridated water in some areas and people still use the schit that comes out of their faucets even when they could afford to have buckets of purified water delivered to their home, or pick it up at the pure water store.

Worst of all: people who are oh-so-knowledgable on the poisonous Corona 19 Vax - but they make sure their kids get their 72 doses of "regular" vaccines by the time they have finished school.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: August 12, 2023 11:24PM

I thought pureblood meant that we eat so well (raw and organic), exercise, and keep our body and blood so clean that our system will reject or recover quickly from any impurities we come in contact with during our interactions with impure blood people.

It is not what goes into the mouth of a man that makes him unclean and defiled, but what comes out of the mouth; this makes a man unclean and defiles him
Matthew 15:11-20

Date: August 16, 2023 10:23PM

I guess the healthiest diet in the world can't compensate for some things - like nanobots creating transhumans and EMF radio waves. So we just do our best with what we have to work with, what we eat, our water, non-toxic products, etc.

Yes, I love how so many people have to make the distinction so as not be stigmatized -

"I'm not Anti-Vax, I'm just against the Covid Vaccine."

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: August 20, 2023 11:26PM

Yes, I love how so many people have to make the distinction so as not be stigmatized -

"I'm not Anti-Vax, I'm just against the Covid Vaccine."

LOL! I wish I had just 10 cents for every time I heard or read that...

Date: November 12, 2023 10:07PM

I heard that because of Covid Vaccine damage, a lot of parents are opting out of getting their kids vaccinated for covid this year, but also a lot more are opting out of childhood vaccines, more exemptions this year than ever before. 3% exemptions now.

"Data also showed that exceptions from school vaccination requirements increased to 3% during the 2022-23 school year. That's up from 2.6% the previous year and is the highest vaccination exemption rate ever reported in the U.S., according to the CDC."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables