Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jussie Smollett
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 08, 2021 03:02AM

What an *ss ...

What hubris - that he still claims he's innocent eye rolling smiley

After a three-year reprieve, he's finally on Trial for Faking a Hate Crime - Liberal Privilege.

So will this be another OJ Simpson verdict from a jury of Woke Leftist Celebrity Worshippers.

Snarky Jussie Smollett SCOLDS white prosecutor for repeating N-word while reading out texts HE sent to Nigerian brother: Admits changing description of his attackers from 'white' to 'pale' during cross-examination at his 'fake hate crime' trial

[www.dailymail.co.uk]

Smollett is back on the stand for the second day to be questioned at his disorderly conduct trial in Chicago

He told the jury on Tuesday that he first called his attackers white then changed the description to 'pale'

He said he had just 'assumed' they were white in his first description and claims he still doesn't know who attacked him

Smollett said on Monday that he and Abimbola Osundairo had 'made out' at a bathhouse and 'masturbated'

He says he did pay him $3500 but claims it was for nutritional plans and exercise guidance, not to stage the attack

Smollett says the 'dry run' police say they performed days before the attack was just them getting 'stoned'

He hasn't been able to offer a solid explanation for why the brothers may be lying, or who attacked him

Asked on Tuesday if it was the brothers in surveillance footage from the night in question, Smollett said: 'I just don’t know. They’re liars, so.. they also said I had something to do with it and that’s not true'

On Tuesday, he chastised the white prosecutor for using the N-word while reading texts he had sent Bola

Smollett told him not to use the word 'out of respect for every African American in the room'

He then told the judge he 'didn't want to answer yes or no' to the questions; the judge ordered him to

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jussie Smollett
Date: December 09, 2021 12:50AM

Funny! Flashback

[twitter.com]

Date: December 09, 2021 11:53PM

Jussie Smollett was found guilty on 5 of 6 counts. Justice is Served. I wish they would get him on Perjury.

The Left Media is framing the verdict as -

"Actor Jussie Smollett found guilty of falsely reporting a hate crime against him in 2019."

Fox News said - "Jussie Smollett is found guilty of Staging a Hate Crime, lying to cops."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2021 11:54PM by Jennifer.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: December 10, 2021 01:44AM

How about these gems from MSNBC:

Smollett guilty verdict will delight conservatives. But they're missing the point.

Jussie Smollett's guilty verdict just made it even harder for victims of hate crimes

If I even go to MSNBC to "check in", I get physically ill. Who are these scum?

Date: December 15, 2021 03:12AM

Well, I won't be delighted if he's not sentenced to any jail time which is what's being floated right now. angry smiley

Will Jussie Smollett Be Sentenced to Prison for Lying to the Police?

The actor who was found guilty of falsely telling the police he was the victim of a hate crime faces a possible sentence of up to three years, but experts disagree on whether the judge is likely to incarcerate him.

[www.nytimes.com]

So after pulling a Hate Crime Hoax and Lying Under Oath, and costing the Police Department a lot of time, energy and money, because he's 'A Minority', Gay and 'A CELEBRITY', he gets away with it and walks away scot free ...

Although it's true that his ruse did provide a lot of entertainment value.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables