Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

5G Rollout?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: December 20, 2021 11:45PM

I don't quite understand 5G - how it works with the Networks and the 5G phones, etc. But supposedly my iPhone 5S isn't going to work anymore in the new year, according to T-Mobile, so I'm supposed to get a new 5G iPhone. They're going to give me a free one, which I'm tempted to get, except for the radiation thing isn't good. So I'm going to wait and see what happens with my old phone first.

I was reading about the 5G Rollout coming next year -

Airlines Brace for Flight Restrictions in 5G Standoff

Carriers are taking steps to prepare for potential FAA flight limits when a new 5G wireless service goes live Jan. 5

[www.wsj.com]

Here's a map to see if 5G is available in your area or how close the towers are or something or other -

[www.speedtest.net]

The interactive Ookla 5G Map tracks 5G rollouts in cities across the globe.

So what does it mean - that after January 5th, we're going to be bombarded with 5G radiation? If you don't have a 5G phone, will you get less?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 5G Rollout?
Date: December 21, 2021 02:39AM

So on January 5th, AT&T and Verison are going to activate their 5G Networks. "Deploying C-band Spectrum" - whatever that means.

5G Rollout Could Disrupt Domestic Air Travel Within Weeks

[www.forbes.com]

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 22, 2021 01:00AM

[www.fiercewireless.com]

5G-Powered Drones: New Services and Revenue

Helping to Rebuild the Post-COVID-19 World

With the onset of the COVID-19 virus in 2020, drones were used with astonishing frequency to offer contactless delivery of important goods to people under shelter-in-place regulations. Location technology supported this service.

Drones are being used to help prepare the post-pandemic world, from cleaning and infection detection to delivering vaccines and tests. This was the spur behind a trial in Angus, Scotland, where Coronavirus tests were sent by drone from shore-to-ship. Project MediDrone was conducted by a consortium including Neuron Innovations, “drone-in-a-box” provider Herotech8 and Flock. Seven ship-to-shore deliveries of medical supplies took place, in weather that included hailstones, wind and rain.

The MediDrone trial is not the only recent example of drones being used to help people live and work safely as nations prepare for a post-pandemic world.

In the U.S., drones from a company called Draganfly were being used to monitor people for symptoms and social distancing compliance
They can also be used to spray disinfectant and rid surfaces in workplaces of Coronavirus.
Drone Delivery Canada has been focusing on resupplying cut-off communities in the most remote parts of the country.
Lucid Drone Technologies has a drone that includes an expanded battery for longer flight times. It can clean 200,000 square feet per hour, at least 20 times faster than a human could clean the same area.
Zipline is providing drones that deliver vaccines to remote areas, including across Ghana.

Pedro Pacheco, Senior Director Analyst, Gartner, told Cities Today that city leaders should prepare for an increase in delivery drones, accelerated by their use during the COVID-19 crisis. By 2026, more than a million drones globally could be carrying out retail deliveries, up from 20,000 today, according to Gartner. Pacheco urged cities to begin considering regulation, privacy, security, and landing space allocation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2021 01:01AM by Panchito.

Date: December 22, 2021 08:51PM

Like Atlantis, maybe we're headed to destroying ourselves with our technological advances -

"Atlantis served as the perfect example of a society that had become corrupted by its material wealth, advanced technology and military might. Then, the gods destroyed Atlantis about 9,000 years ago in a cataclysmic event, Plato wrote."

Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: December 22, 2021 11:31PM

We live in a 100% fabricated system. By creating new fabrications, someone can milk more out of the system. With time, people become the only resource to exploit. Someone uses new technology to exploit the rest. Technology can have a net negative value but sold as positive by controlling the media.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2021 11:35PM by Panchito.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables