Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

CORONA INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE: GRAND JURY | DAY 1
Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 09, 2022 09:52PM

[rumble.com]

The above subject line speaks for itself. This is the project of well known lawyer Reiner Fuellmich.

A group of international lawyers and a judge are conducting criminal investigation modelled after Grand Jury proceedings in order to present to the public all available evidence of COVID-19 Crimes Against Humanity to date against "leaders, organizers, instigators and accomplices" who aided, abetted or actively participated in the formulation and execution of a common plan for a pandemic.

The statement by Fuellmich lashes the entire gang of psychopathic idiots, especially the Davos bunch.

God help me, but I don't think the People Who Run Things are doing anything but smirking at this legalistic project. Yap-yap doesn't work anymore.

Please prove me wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CORONA INVESTIGATIVE COMMITTEE: GRAND JURY | DAY 1
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 10, 2022 02:44AM

Yes, I'm pessimistic that we the masses will prevail on this, just like we never prevail on anything - unless it's part of their plan. We've been manipulated for centuries probably and as long as there are stupid sheeple who believe and comply with all their schemes, we never will.

I wonder what's next - a cyber attack where we don't have any internet or what. Candace Owens said a while ago that the WEF - who had done one of those 'exercises' for a Pandemic - recently did a simulation for a cyber-attack where they take out the internet.

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: February 10, 2022 05:49AM

Thank you, Jennifer.

What is it with these high-IQ types with their impressive formal credentials; they still believe (like a religion) that documents such as bills of rights, constitutions, human rights legislation, etc. have some sort of Magic Power to set things right.

Not to be too repetitive, but does anyone recall (former Prez) George Bush Jr. saying that the Constitution (of the USA) is "just a piece of paper". Like it or not, he was 100% correct. You need the right kind of citizen to keep the Constitution meaningful. Such citizens now longer exist in large enough numbers to defend it. Who is the last president to have done this?

I do appreciate the testimonies of these professors, though, in this socalled Grand Jury. It can't do any harm, in any case.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/10/2022 05:59AM by Horsea.

Date: February 10, 2022 09:06PM

Yes, I like listening to the testimonies, also. I don't have enough time in the days to listen to all the great interviews and testimonies, etc. of all those great medical people and 'experts' and whoever on our side. I especially want to listen to the 5-hour Ron Johnson panel. Information overload.

Date: February 11, 2022 01:35AM

Jennifer

I wonder what's next - a cyber attack where we don't have any internet or what. Candace Owens said a while ago that the WEF - who had done one of those 'exercises' for a Pandemic - recently did a simulation for a cyber-attack where they take out the internet.

Told ya!

European, U.S. regulators tell banks to prepare for Russian cyberattack threat

[www.reuters.com]

The European Central Bank is preparing banks for a possible Russian-sponsored cyber attack as tensions with Ukraine mount, two people with knowledge of the matter said, as the region braces for the financial fallout of any conflict.

Banks were conducting cyber war games to test their ability to fend off an attack, the person said.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables