Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Death from the Clot Shot
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 10, 2022 02:57AM

Literally.

Add this to the list of scary revelations about 'what's in the vaccine' and 'what's the vaccine doing to us' -

From Dr. Ruby -

WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE: EMBALMERS FIND VEINS & ARTERIES FILLED WITH NEVER BEFORE SEEN RUBBERY CLOTS

[rumble.com]

Dr.Jane Ruby meets with board-certified Embalmer and Funeral Director, Richard Hirschman, who reveals, for the 1st time ever, arteries and veins filled with unnatural blood clot combinations with strange fibrous materials that are completely filling the vascular system.

eye popping smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death from the Clot Shot
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: February 19, 2022 04:23AM

Testing! --- Haven't been her in ages, and will my 'spam prevention' decoding work? :-)
Friends, I am no longer a 'troll' or advocating any political party. Just want to connect with kindred spirits. (I was considered by some to be highly annoying some years ago, because of my crusading for certain ideologies. Now I am only into humanitarianism and saving lives. <3

Re: Death from the Clot Shot
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 19, 2022 11:43PM

Hi Kwan!

Welcome back!

I'm still a troll and still partisan - lol

But my main focus for the last two years, of course, is the Plandemic, especially what's in the vaccine, what the vaccines are doing to people, and remedies, protocols, etc. to help those who get the so-called Covid virus, those who got reactions to the vaccines, and those who get vaccine shedding. I'm especially worried about my siblings who all got the vaccine.

I personally believe that in March of 2020, I got symptoms from whatever that thing is 'they' created and that in January, I got symptoms of vaccine shedding from a vaccinated person. Both times very mild.

I think this is the most unbelievable, bizarre, amazing, phenomenal, scary, horrible, interesting event of our lifetimes and I'm obsessed with reading and researching everything about it really.

Kwan, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. I can't imagine the sadness that you're going through now, although I'm assuming you have faith/spirituality that hopefully is helping you accept it and cope with life now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables