Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Vaccines
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: February 20, 2022 04:24PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vaccines
Date: April 11, 2022 01:56AM

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 11, 2022 07:16PM

I am not convinced that all the mRNA shots are dangerous. I suspect that most are harmless. The folks who run this world would be stupid to have 99% of the population keeling over; they depend on us to do the day to day labor of keeping society comfy enough so that they survive as well. Of course, maybe I am wrong about this but it is just a suspicion I have.

Date: April 12, 2022 06:50PM

Yes, we don't know anything about the vaccines - except some aspects from those who have analyzed them under a microscope, etc., so it's all conjecture.

Some people say that they sent the worst ones to the Red States. Others think they were made to be harmful in various ways over time so everybody doesn't die at once.

There's a website - how bad is my batch - where you can put in the number of the batch and it tells you how bad some reactions to that batch have been. I have siblings in NY State and PA, so my brother in NY state gave me his batch numbers. He had Moderna 1 and 2 and the booster. I looked them up and his isn't bad - there are like four levels worse than his. His booster didn't even show up at all, so that supposedly means it may have been a placebo. I can't ask my sisters for their numbers because they would get crazy or bitchy...

[www.howbadismybatch.com]

On the website:

!! NEW : The Mortality Bomb : The vaccines have a delayed effect. Analysis by state shows massive increase in mortality in 7 states in the third quarter of 2021 (Q3). I demonstrate that this is due to the vaccines deployed in Q1 and Q2. So the vaccines act like a bomb with a 100 day fuse:

[www.howbadismybatch.com]

Video -

The Mortality Bomb

[www.bitchute.com]

The vaccines have a delayed effect. Analysis by state shows massive increase in mortality in 7 states in the third quarter of 2021 (Q3). I demonstrate that this is due to the vaccines deployed in Q1 and Q2. So the vaccines act like a bomb with a 100 day fuse. Pharma tested this delayed effect in 7 states only - all in the south east of the USA, and they tested it on working age adults - not on the aged.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2022 07:06PM by Jennifer.

Date: April 12, 2022 09:24PM

Thanks for replying.

Yes, I understand that the vaccines have a delayed effect. That is not what I meant, though. The ones with delayed effects are still poisonous, but there must be millions of doses injected which are harmless now and always, i.e., they are just getting water injected into them.

Some populations will be targeted for these harmless shots, I suspect I am correct in this but I will wait and see. However, for now, it appears to be mainly amateur athletes who are keeling over from strokes, heart attacks and heart inflammation and so on. Why are we not seeing equal numbers of high-paid pros being equally affected? I admit I have not done any serious research here. But this is the way it looks to me so far. The folks who are running this doomsday project have no reason to want to kill these elite athletes any more than they would burn down their own mansions.

Over to you.

Date: April 13, 2022 07:47PM

Yes, supposedly some people got placebos, and some people say that We The Unvaccinated are the Control Group for this Experiment - or you could call it genocide - democide (death by government).

Although I'm not into Hollywood and celebrities and so don't know the names in entertainment, music, etc., or sports, so I don't know who the big name athletes are, I do read on Twitter about various famous people dying.

This website has a lot of them -

[thecovidblog.com]

Here are a few recent ones -

Rap singer who performed at ‘Go Home Gota’ protest dies of heart attack

[island.lk]

Two young European competitive cyclists die suddenly, another suffers heart attack at finish line in last two wee

A rap singer Shiraz Yoonus aka Rude Bwoy passed away Monday night at the ‘Go Home Gota’ protest at the Galle Face Green, Colombo.

Prior to his death, Shiraz had performed Bob Marley’s ‘Get up, stand up’. He collapsed soon after ending the song.

He was pronounced dead while being transported in an ambulance to a nearby hospital.

Shiraz had passed away due to a heart attack.

Irish Times deputy foreign editor dies unexpectedly

Funeral of distinguished journalist David McKechnie to take place on Saturday

[www.irishtimes.com]

Bodybuilding icon Cedric McMillan dies suddenly at 44 leaving industry heartbroken

Cedric McMillan, one of the leading bodybuilders of the 21st century, has died suddenly at the age of 44, and tributes has poured in for the much-loved icon

[www.dailystar.co.uk]

Tour de France -

Two young European competitive cyclists die suddenly, another suffers heart attack at finish line in last two weeks

[thecovidblog.com]

Taylor Hawkins: Foo Fighters drummer likely died from vaccine-induced myocarditis, as mainstream media push the “drug overdose” narrative

[thecovidblog.com]

Date: April 14, 2022 04:06AM

Where are the deaths in the NBA, NFL, NHL...the mega money makers.

Date: April 14, 2022 09:56PM

IDK. Yes, some people think they're not killing 'the elite'. Except those three leaders of countries, which I forgot what they are, that had refused to give out the vaccines to their people. I know Congress is exempt from Vaccine Mandates. True that the Medical Industrial Complex must be making a fortune off of all the supposed Covid sickness and the vaccine reactions.

Date: April 24, 2022 03:36PM

How nice of them - children under 5 will get a short reprieve from the Clot Shot -

Waiting for a Covid vaccine for your under-5 kid? It may take a bit longer.

Public health protocols are being relaxed around the country. But the one segment of the population for which the vaccine isn’t authorized is going to have to wait longer.

[www.politico.com]

Date: April 25, 2022 04:31PM

Do these people ever stop. Does 'the other side' ever say - Hey, wait a minute - something's not right here. Maybe on the way down from jumping off the cliff, they'll think, "Oh, oh!"

Your Toronto Zoo is Administering Vaccines to COVID-19 Susceptible Animals

[www.torontozoo.com]

Your Toronto Zoo has received 320 doses, with two doses required per animal given about two - three weeks apart. We have 120 animals that have received or will soon receive the vaccine, based on the COVID-19 sensitivity list that has been developed through on-going research and reports of positive cases in other zoos.

“We are happy to report we have had no positive cases in any of our animals throughout this pandemic and being able to add this extra layer of protection allows us to continue doing everything we can to provide them with the highest level of protection and medical care” says Dolf DeJong, CEO, Toronto Zoo. “We have an incredible team here at the Toronto Zoo and it’s been amazing to watch the care and commitment that goes into training many of these animals to participate in their own healthcare”.

Zoos in the United States began vaccinating their animals in 2021 and to date there have been no significant adverse effects reported. The health and safety of our animals is a priority and we will continue to do everything we can to ensure we protect their health. This includes giving them their regular vaccines from when they are first born, providing them with the highest level of medical care throughout their lives and administering the new vaccines to fight COVID-19 that has proved to be deadly in some animals in other zoos.

Thanks, Obama, for facilitating the Destruction of the Health of the People of The World by the Medical Industrial Complex!

"Yes, we can!"
"Obamacare!"
"We need Universal Healthcare!"
"Government Healthcare!"

And to think - once upon a time 'that side' hated BIG PHARMA!

Date: April 26, 2022 12:33AM

Do these people ever stop.

Shucks, it gets better!

[globalnews.ca]

"Unvaccinated people increase risk of COVID-19 infection among vaccinated: study"

Even with high immunization rates, unvaccinated people threaten the safety of people vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, suggests a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal.

And all this time, I thought being vaccinated was intended to protect you. All this time...

Date: April 26, 2022 03:12AM

Geez, it's complicated.

So if vaccinated people get Covid (or what we could call symptoms), it's not The Vaccine's fault for being ineffective, it's that the Unvaccinated caused them to get Covid.

Whereas in reality, it's the opposite - in my book, the unvaccinated are getting sick - what I call shedding - from the vaccinated people. I swear it happened to me. I take an exercise class. Our teacher had gotten the booster a week previously. She gave me individual attention to show me the proper way to do a movement. She touched my foot and my hand. She was about the same height as me and she was close to me, a few inches away, and I could feel and smell her breath when she was speaking to me. Two days later I got symptoms. Again, they were weird symptoms I never experienced before. I would start eating and become very full feeling after just a few bites. And I felt slightly nauseous the whole time. And very tired. It lasted about a week.

Date: April 26, 2022 03:39AM

@Jennifer. What a weird little sickness. I'm glad that eventually you got well. This "vaccine" has certainly done far, far more damage than anyone could possibly imagine (except for the mfrs, of course).

I recall you mentioning you had a grandson. What do his parents think of the corona vaccine for children?

Date: April 27, 2022 02:03AM

Well, thank god they said they wouldn't get the boys vaccinated. I didn't probe further because they're sensitized to my health/nutrition orthodoxy so I can't just go spouting off at length about anything.

My main focus is on my daughter who had breast cancer about three years ago. I mentioned to them about the danger of monoclonal antibodies and the vaccine.

She's also thinking of working with women who had or have breast cancer - I think breast cancer survivors - like a non-profit thing or support thing or something or other. So the last time I was there, I said, "I wouldn't work with women who have had breast cancer," and I explained that women (or people in general maybe) who previously had cancer and then got the vaccine, many times the cancer comes back soon after the vaccine and the cancer accelerates fast within months. I also sent them a video of Dr. Urso speaking of how the vaccine targets the BRCA genes and sort of disables them.

The boys have had 'Covid' symptoms a few times, mild. The whole family got 'Covid' or something right after the vaccines started with the old people getting vaccinated. Me with my 'shedding' this and 'shedding' that mentality, I suspected that they had visited the other set of grandparents that live near them who had just gotten vaccinated and so they got vaccine shedding, but of course I didn't ask if they had done so and didn't tell them I think it's shedding.

Date: April 30, 2022 12:12AM

Nice to hear your grandchildren did not get the shot. Re shedding, I think you are right to dummy up on that topic.

Posted by: ReubenT ()
Date: May 30, 2022 01:46AM

The stupid thing is the political control element gets involved in pushing vaxeens, the med system gets involved, the media pushes em hard. We are supposed to mask n vax n keel over dead if we're unlucky. Meanwhile when I post on social media info on exactly how to kure the latest bug, my post gets labelled 'misinformation' and deleted by them. But then I catch kovid myself last December. Several people near me get it and then the fever hits me strong at midnight one night. I know what it is. Immediately I make use of my 'Misinformation' and it's kured in 2 hours, fever goes away and I start recovery. It left me with a headache the next day, and some weakness to get over in a few days. But that's not much. I think I set an unofficial world record for speed kuring kovid. The whole system is messed up royally. The NWO has stated they want to reduce world population to half a Billion. that's 14/15ths killed off. They have infiltrated the system and are working on it a little at a time.

Posted by: Ifeelgood ()
Date: June 05, 2022 01:05PM

Horsea
I am not convinced that all the mRNA shots are dangerous. I suspect that most are harmless. The folks who run this world would be stupid to have 99% of the population keeling over; they depend on us to do the day to day labor of keeping society comfy enough so that they survive as well. Of course, maybe I am wrong about this but it is just a suspicion I have.

Not 99% of us, but they want to keep the world population at 500,000,000. It's literally written in stone in eight languages on the Georgia Guidestones.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables