Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Covid Theory
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 13, 2022 09:47PM

Snake Venom...

Dr. Bryan Ardis has been researching the likelihood of Snake Venom in Covid 19 -

Emergency Broadcast Watch the Water with Dr. Bryan Ardis

[rumble.com]

In the 2nd half of our show, Alpha brings back a man who is at the tip of the spear fighting in the trenches of this war on our health and freedom. Dr. Bryan Ardis has not stopped or slowed in his fight against a tyrannical government who murdered one of his family members and 100,000’s more across our nation and the world. On Monday 4/11, a special investigative documentary between Stew Peters and Dr. Bryan Ardis was released, despite the deep states attempts to discourage it from happening. Alpha has a conversation with Dr.Ardis about the documentary and all the news questions that we now have as a result of these new revelations.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2022 09:57PM by Jennifer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Covid Theory
Date: April 13, 2022 10:03PM

Dr. Ardis first revealed his speculation on the origins of Covid on the Stew Peters show, but I like the Alpha Warrior guy better ...

Stew Peters & Dr. Bryan Ardis

[rumble.com]

The plandemic continues, but its origins are still a nefarious mystery. How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

Date: April 14, 2022 10:27PM

Sorry I forgot to say to start watching Dr. Ardis at 54 minutes in sad smiley

Also, the actual interview by Stew Peters was better, more understandable. To bypass Stew's faux rant, start at 10:30.

Here is Children's Health Defense's take on the snake venom issue -

‘Watch the Water’ Right on Remdesivir, But Snake Venom Theory Is a Stretch

[childrenshealthdefense.org]

While it’s true there is some overlap between the effects of poisonous peptides present in some snake venom and those of SARS-COV2 spike protein, claiming COVID is ultimately derived from snake venom is a poorly substantiated hypothesis.

Posted by: NuNativs ()
Date: April 15, 2022 02:45PM

I wish Stew would drop all the "jesus" plugging so I can stomach his information better...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 17, 2022 04:45AM

I rather suspect that whoever originally promulgated this snake venom business is doing the equivalent of the No-Plane Theory of 9/11. The point being that bringing up such odd, fantastical claims tarnishes the entire legitimate crusades for truth in both 9/11 and the Plandemic.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 17, 2022 03:02PM

I love Stew Peters.

Date: April 17, 2022 08:40PM

These videos are Mike Adams interviewing Dr. Ardis about his Snake Venom theory -

Part 1/3 - Dr. Bryan Ardis reveals BOMBSHELL origins of covid, mRNA vaccines and treatments

[www.brighteon.com]

Part 2 -

[www.brighteon.com]

Part 3 -

[www.brighteon.com]

FOLLOW-UP: Dr. Ardis answers the top questions about "venom theory"

[www.brighteon.com]

Posted by: fresh ()
Date: April 17, 2022 09:45PM

Snake oil

[off-guardian.org]

Date: April 17, 2022 09:53PM

Horsea
I rather suspect that whoever originally promulgated this snake venom business is doing the equivalent of the No-Plane Theory of 9/11. The point being that bringing up such odd, fantastical claims tarnishes the entire legitimate crusades for truth in both 9/11 and the Plandemic.

Horsea

No passenger plane crashed in shanksville
Or pentagon
Or twin towers

Explained here

[acebaker.blogspot.com]

And

[www.bitchute.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2022 09:55PM by fresh.

Date: April 19, 2022 01:30AM

fresh
Snake oil

[off-guardian.org]

Regarding that opinion piece -

From his article:

Reality check – “The world” DIDN’T “get sick”. “Covid” was NOT a “bioweapon”. It DIDN’T “spread”.

I and others do consider Covid a bioweapon. I wonder if this guy considers the 'vaccine' a bioweapon.

I agree with this comment -

RE: Some notable names in the alternate media are giving it some air time, even Dr Reiner Fuellmich has said he will look into it.

And Reiner Fuellmich gave the right answer. I don’t buy the snake venom story either. But there are other stories in the last 2 years that I did not initially accept either – without looking into it.

The function of the conspiracy theory label is to shut down investigation, to dismiss out of hand, to get us to turn our minds off. Let’s see the evidence, lets have a debate.

Yes, Dr. Ardis is a bit arrogant, but I can't see just dismissing his theory out of hand because it's 'far-fetched'. The Vaccine being 'a bioweapon', containing graphene oxide, containing nano-particles and containing Parasites! are all considered 'conspiracy theories', too, but a lot of us took them seriously and looked for more information.

Date: April 19, 2022 03:31PM

"I and others do consider Covid a bioweapon. I wonder if this guy considers the 'vaccine' a bioweapon"

We are Way past this issue and we have more important things to deal with it but...
Covid is allegedly a unique new disease caused by a virus called sars cov 2.

So anybody who wants to say that it's a disease whether a natural virus or a bioweapon man-made I assume would have to provide evidence of it and I haven't seen it

any one who would like to provide the evidence I would love to check it out most people don't even know how to show it.

You have to be able to show that a natural or man-made virus or entity exists and causes disease in the first place and that it spreads did you have evidence of that?

All that I have seen is virologists claiming that little particles that exist in the fluid of sick people is the cause of a disease with no evidence shown.. so that's all I have so far.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2022 04:14PM by fresh.

Date: April 19, 2022 06:12PM

Well, I don't think I ever came out and said that Covid is a virus or that it's spread by 'germs.' And when I talk about the 'vaccine', I always either say 'so-called' vaccine or put the word vaccine in quotes. I use the name 'Covid' because that's the name of this thing, whatever it is.

So that statement - 'Covid is allegedly a unique new disease caused by a virus called sars cov 2,' is not my belief, that's for sure. I think that 'Covid' is man-made, and was released on purpose to humanity, so I would call that (whatever it is) a Bio-Weapon.

I've always been open to all theories of what 'Covid' is and have listened to Andrew Kaufman, Dr. Cowen and others on how it's not a 'virus', has never been isolated, and there's no such thing as 'germs' and tried to understand the Terrain Theory as opposed to the Germ Theory.

Regarding Dr. Ardis' snake venom theory, I'm totally skeptical about the 'water' spreading whatever-this-thing-is.

Fresh, do you think 'there is no there there'? Like, do you think that people are not being affected by 'something' that was unleashed on humanity by who-knows-who. Do you think that there is nothing making people sick, nothing unleashed, and that people are not being affected - meaning not having symptoms - by anything?

So you asked me this:

You have to be able to show that a natural or man-made virus or entity exists and causes disease in the first place and that it spreads did you have evidence of that?

No, I have no evidence of anything at all. And I haven't been arguing that a virus exists and causes disease. I just use the word 'Covid' to refer to whatever is causing this shitshow because that's what they named it.

Because that's another conversation, because I believe people were getting symptoms - and many novel symptoms (like loss of taste and smell) from SOMETHING that I believe was unleashed on humanity. And one reason I believe that is that my husband and I had various symptoms that were unique in March of 2020.

Date: April 19, 2022 06:21PM

Or pentagon
Or twin towers

@Fresh. I wonder what would be the more difficult undertaking: #1 to convince the general public of the No-Plane Theory or #2 to convince them that vaccines are useless, vain, stupid, dangerous poisons.

I'm betting that #1 would be a tad easier. People just LOVE the idea that acute illness is caused by somebody or something "out there", never by their own actions. And that medical science has the answers to these syndromes and we must obey their orders.

Date: April 19, 2022 07:00PM

Horsea
Or pentagon
Or twin towers

@Fresh. I wonder what would be the more difficult undertaking: #1 to convince the general public of the No-Plane Theory or #2 to convince them that vaccines are useless, vain, stupid, dangerous poisons.

I'm betting that #1 would be a tad easier. People just LOVE the idea that acute illness is caused by somebody or something "out there", never by their own actions. And that medical science has the answers to these syndromes and we must obey their orders.

Maybe and thats ok.
I dont worry too much about convincing people i have my own path. So its all good.
Just thought i would share what seems to me to be clear evidence of no planes although it was hard for me too at first

Date: April 19, 2022 07:18PM

"I use the name 'Covid' because that's the name of this thing, whatever it is."

Ok. To me theres no thing because its media generated. Pick any year. You can manufacture a pandemic every year. People die in the same numbers for same reasons.

"I think that 'Covid' is man-made, and was released on purpose to humanity, so I would call that (whatever it is) a Bio-Weapon."

Evidenced by what

You have been fooled imo by the ONE thing propaganda. Thats why i have posted rappoports article on that mind trick several times.

"Fresh, do you think 'there is no there there'? Like, do you think that people are not being affected by 'something' that was unleashed on humanity by who-knows-who. "

Its not a belief. Its a position based on the lack of evidence for it.

"Do you think that there is nothing making people sick, nothing unleashed, and that people are not being affected - meaning not having symptoms - by anything?"

Just the usual stuff. Interior generated cleansing. Plus fear and treatments etc

"No, I have no evidence of anything at all. "

Isnt a belief in a bioweapon a religious belief then?

"And I haven't been arguing that a virus exists and causes disease. I just use the word 'Covid' to refer to whatever is causing this shitshow because that's what they named it."

If 100 people out of 1000 die every year in a small town but its just normal and not talked about then suddenly fauci rides into town and claims theres a virus and thats why 101 people died this year is that a pandemic or a bioweapon?

"and many novel symptoms (like loss of taste and smell)"

Common symptoms. People forget. I always lost smell and taste when i used to get sick. Why do people claim otherwise? I dont get it.
Again just a media fed thing

"from SOMETHING that I believe was unleashed on humanity. And one reason I believe that is that my husband and I had various symptoms that were unique in March of 2020."

Yes i get that a lot. Hard to argue with that personal belief. I dont get anywhere lol.

1. Is it possible when people get older they get sicker or experience cleansing differently?

2. Symptoms still doesnt mean it was something exogenous right?
Where is the evidence something outside made you sick? On a raw board you know cleansing is "sickness" i would presume.

Date: April 21, 2022 01:41AM

Symptoms still doesnt mean it was something exogenous right?

True. Although it could be. For example, a couple decades ago, I accidentally smelled a lot of formaldehyde - which was exogenous - and then my symptoms was that I collapsed and then had extreme vertigo for a month, and it took decades to finally fade away. Actually it's still there slightly sad smiley So that's an example of something exogenous causing symptoms. Another time I breathed mold spores in and it screwed me over for ages, even now.

Where is the evidence something outside made you sick? On a raw board you know cleansing is "sickness" i would presume.

Yes, I know that. But something exogenous can make a person 'sick' if it comes in contact with your body. Like DDT, Agent Orange, any number of substances you breathe.

Date: April 21, 2022 04:24PM

I was talking about something like a microorganism outside you replicating and being transmitted around the world

And your examples are what am saying. Toxins/allergens cause illness not germs.

Regarding vax as bioweapon..i suppose we can say all vax are bioweapons. I just don't see that components are being transmitted between people even though there was sone talk of it i know

Date: April 22, 2022 01:26AM

Well, I call a bioweapon some dangerous thing that was released on the population purposefully to harm or kill people. Also something that was Created - like the vaccine - with the specific purpose to harm or kill people.

So actually, I just looked up the definition of 'Bioweapon' -

Here's the WHO's definition -

Biological weapons are microorganisms like virus, bacteria, fungi, or other toxins that are produced and released deliberately to cause disease and death in humans, animals or plants.

Date: April 22, 2022 12:59PM

Yes thats their definition.

I don't find it to be valid because I do not see that viruses or bacteria have been shown to cause disease so they could not be a bioweapon.

Date: April 23, 2022 01:15AM

I don't find it to be valid because I do not see that viruses or bacteria have been shown to cause disease so they could not be a bioweapon.

Exactly. Those invisible entities are the result, not the cause. However, it will take a thousand years before the general public can accept such a thing. The germ theory of causation is just too embedded in everybody, as it makes folk think they are Poor Victims. Victimology of all sorts being a major religion.

Date: April 24, 2022 03:43PM

This was good, I think.

Dr. Palevsky has always been skeptical of the 'Virus'/'Germ Theory'. He thinks this 'pandemic' and all the other 'epidemics' were a poisoning of some sort -

Dr. Palevsky and Dr. Lee Merritt

[rumble.com]

Start at 21:00 for the good part.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables