Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

What is good for parasite cleansing?
Posted by: ras ()
Date: February 01, 2023 05:08AM

Official medicine does not talk much about parasites and how to remove them from the body. Even the alternative medicine is not really focused on that...
I have never done any parasite cleansing. I believe we should do it regularly? Or we don't need to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What is good for parasite cleansing?
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2023 09:57PM

I want to do a parasite cleanse, but I'm scared to - lol. I have the Wormwood, cloves, black walnut hull tincture and mucina pudica, so I should do it. I like reading about people getting rid of them and home remedies to remove them and it's interesting that some people think parasites are connected to Cancer and I forget what all else. That whole Covid Vaccine containing parasites thing is certainly interesting ...

Posted by: Horsea ()
Date: April 12, 2023 07:25AM

1. A chinese Dr. recommended Bing Lang (betel nut) to me. If you can get it. It is only marginally legal or totally illegal in some places. I looked it up and this is what I found:

[www.americandragon.com]

There's lots of brands of this on maxnature.com

2. Pitchford's book Healing With Whole Foods has a long chapter on how to go about deworming yourself, but as with some other advice in his book, it does get a bit complicated. If you can figure out your constitutional type, his advice may be helpful. You know, cool/cold, warm/hot; dry/damp. And so on. However, most of us are a combo of opposing qualities, so if you think you have parasites, maybe professional consultation may be the way to go. Or maybe not: there are parasites which do not live in your intestines, but higher up the system, as in your liver, for example. Or even the lungs or brain or any other part of your body which doctors don't seem to know buggger all about.

3. eye rolling smiley

4. Years ago I discharged tons (hundreds) of red rolled-up small tubes after several olive oil flushes and as far as I know they are the outer skins of liver flukes. When I unrolled and flattened a few of them they were indeed the shape of flukes. They are dark red because they live in the liver.

Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 26, 2023 05:57AM

Jennifer
I want to do a parasite cleanse, but I'm scared to - lol. I have the Wormwood, cloves, black walnut hull tincture and mucina pudica, so I should do it. I like reading about people getting rid of them and home remedies to remove them and it's interesting that some people think parasites are connected to Cancer and I forget what all else. That whole Covid Vaccine containing parasites thing is certainly interesting ...

That explains a lot.

What is inside is what comes out.

Posted by: tropical ()
Date: July 28, 2023 07:51PM

Fenbendazole, I found that while searching for anti-cancer stuff but I've never taken it and also Ivermectin which I've taken many times with no side effects. Ivermectin is amazing and is made from a bacteria found on a Japanese golf course decades ago and is so safe it can be given to pregnant women.

Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: August 01, 2023 02:16PM

I also had checked out Fenbendazole after seeing a video of Dr. Lee Merritt talking about - I think it was cancer - that is a Parasite problem. I'll try to find the video. And there's a Fendendazole website with all the information about it.

I'd always thought I'd like to have Ivermectin on hand for Covid and just to get rid of parasites, but then I heard that it can be toxic and mess some people up, so I kind of gave up that idea. Just my luck, I'd mess myself up. I have at least one video someplace on how it's not good to take Ivermectin. But I'm glad if it worked for you.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables