Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hippocrates Institute Info
Posted by: Jennifer ()
Date: April 08, 2023 10:20PM

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about Hippocrates Institute, which is now called Hippocrites Wellness. They're in Florida. Here's the website -

[hippocrateswellness.org]

My daughter who's still having health issues spoke to them and really wants to go there. Although it probably cost a million dollars a week by now eye rolling smiley

I've been wanting her to try going 100% raw vegan for years now and she's done everything but, so I would love her to go if they'll get her doing all raw. At least she's juicing most every day now. I believe the 100% RFD would cure her or at least stabilize her.

So does anyone know like what their program is - I hope it's all raw and juicing and no supplements. She's taking loads of supplements now, which I'm not into supplements. I hope it's none of that nasty Rejuvelac that people used to be into, which I can only imagine causes or exacerbates yeast/candida issues. What's the protocol like? And are the people there ok or what or have they sort of gone mainstream and woke or something weird. Maybe all vaccinated ...

To me everything still harkens back to Covid/Vaccine for the last 3 years - Litmus test.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hippocrates Institute Info
Posted by: RawPracticalist ()
Date: April 26, 2023 07:47PM

Date: May 13, 2023 01:26PM

Thank you, RP. Very helpful. That led me to more information that was helpful. It's like a three-week retreat for $10,000, excluding lodging, and there's a bare bones retreat for two weeks which excludes all the extras like yoga, meditation, whatever, which I think would be the way to go if you don't have money to burn. I'm all for the Hippocrates Institute if it would finally get her to try the 100% raw vegan diet.

Posted by: Diana (Cda) ()
Date: May 26, 2023 12:58PM

I went to Hippocrates in 2010, after 20 years trying to successfully being raw vegan yet hadn't made it. They saved my life, literally. When I flew out to them, I honestly didn't know if I'd be coming back home! Things were not yet extremely critical, but I was going down and going down fast (there's an instinctual thing involved there based also on extrapolatory trajectory!). After 3 weeks my life was transformed!

If you can make it to Hippocrates, I do highly recommend it!

Best regards!

Posted by: brome ()
Date: June 15, 2023 07:55PM

The Optimum Health Institutes are the same sort of program. There is one in Texas and one in San Diego, CA.

Date: June 18, 2023 04:25PM

Wow, thank you, Diana! That's a great testimonial.

So Hippocrates is still on the list of possibilities for my daughter who has been 'in the fight against cancer' (which I hate that phrase because it means they're in The System and going the regular slash, poison, burn route, which is a killer; that pink ribbon and 'race for the cure' walking/running crap makes me want to throw up, blah, blah, blah, my rant) for four years now. She finally got smart and stopped with the chemo - thank god she never did radiation - and now is doing the alternative cancer cures.

Date: June 18, 2023 04:34PM

brome
The Optimum Health Institutes are the same sort of program. There is one in Texas and one in San Diego, CA.

That's great, Brome! Appreciate the info. I'll check it out and tell her about it. The regular one in Florida is $10,000 for three weeks, but there's a mini one for two weeks that's a bit cheaper. Her problem with that, besides the expense, is leaving her kids for that length of time.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 30, 2023 11:17PM

Yes I been to Puerto Rico andalso the one in florida for a day. Its very salesy meaning they want you to book some time there. I did 2 weeks in puerto rico and had best time of my life. I really learned alot of things and made some frens.

Posted by: suvine ()
Date: June 30, 2023 11:19PM

I logged into an account that I haven't used in a while, and that photo is ancient, like from 10 years ago! Also, I can't seem to find my email address associated with this account. I really want to recover it!

Posted by: Prana ()
Date: July 08, 2023 03:58AM

suvine
I logged into an account that I haven't used in a while, and that photo is ancient, like from 10 years ago! Also, I can't seem to find my email address associated with this account. I really want to recover it!

Do you mean your coconutcream account?

Date: July 13, 2023 09:20PM

Thanks for the endorsement of Hippocrites, Coconutcream!

Right now my daughter and her family's in Phoenix because she feels a lot better away from the humidity. I'm a bit concerned about the heat there, but I don't want to be negative, so I haven't said anything yet - like make sure you all drink some water every half hour. She's doing the Essiac Tea and a Mold Protocol. We'll see if the tea works.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables