Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bryan....
Posted by: Piano Gal ()
Date: January 27, 2007 03:31PM

I just had to take the moment to let you know how deeply grateful I am for your presence on this board and in the world.The purification that you have allowed to occur through yourself is so palpable and such a blessing to all. there is an exquisite transparency to your expression - unresistant, unflappable, unjudging.

I have always found that the clearer one gets, the more others project their stuff one one - they see their own distortions in the clear mirror. They think the "stuff" is really in the mirror. I am watching that occur around you. I feel a sense of protection for you. You are an inspiration. And a leader - a good one, a kind one, a strong one.

I know that your life is going to bear all manner of fruit, and I don't mean papaya's. Shine on, fine one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bryan....
Posted by: AVOJAMACADA ()
Date: January 27, 2007 04:49PM

AGREED FOR THE RECORD.

See you at the top!!

Posted by: greenie ()
Date: January 27, 2007 05:09PM

Yep, me too. Bryan I can count on you to post amazingly helpful information. Very generous, balanced, wonderful.

Posted by: brian1cs ()
Date: January 27, 2007 05:12PM

I find Bryan to be very stable minded,very intelligent,very helpful and just an all around great guy.Thanks for your input here.

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: January 27, 2007 06:26PM

Bryan is cool.
Two thumbs up.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 27, 2007 07:29PM

I love you too!

inner beauty

Posted by: uma ()
Date: January 28, 2007 04:34AM

Your presence is a blessing. smiling smiley
Love,
Uma

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: January 28, 2007 07:15AM

Piano Gal and the rest,

Thank you for your support. I have learned so much from this forum and I still continue to learn. I am grateful for what I learned from other members that used to frequent this forum, Zsuzsa, Dave Klein, Steve, Doghouse Rielly, Robert, Nora, and others who shared their experience. From these folks, I learned more than just nutrition and raw foods, I learned and experienced what it was to heal my body without medicines, either pharmaceutical or herbal, simply by living healthfully. I learned to listen to and trust my body, and let go of my unfounded fears about how the human body is frail and needs the protection of modern technology to survive. I am loving my explorations of the raw foods lifestyle.

And what has grown in me from this exploration is faith and trust. Faith and trust in the wisdom and supreme intelligence of the human body, in its ability to adapt and make do with the low level of healthful lifestyle habits that are encouraged by our modern society. And how when given the inputs of the superior nutrition of raw foods and the constant attention to living healthfully, how the body not only heals itself, but grows to a wonderful capacity for peace and bliss and joy and love.

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: January 28, 2007 07:30AM

me too Bryan...I really appreciate you alot. You are always fair and give very good advice.thanks for being you.taylor

Posted by: uti ()
Date: January 28, 2007 08:39AM

Bryan,
Thank you for all the love and support you give unselfishly to his forum and for shining a little light on the path for others to follow in their own exploration of healing themselves with raw foods. Thank you for your patience with all who post here and for the courage you exhibit when you sometimes have to do the tough work to keep this forum on track and a place for all the seekers to safely share.

Love from your yoga brother,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables