Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: David Jubb
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: February 05, 2007 02:21AM

David Jubb is a very intelligent guy, Annie Jubb is a super hottie. Anyways I look forward to their Life food recipe coming in the mail.

My urine looks quite clear but I wouldn't drink it, atleast I have no motivation to. I think drinking Urine has its own benefits in the short term but I think long time piss drinking is not what nature intended and years from now this will be proven correct.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: flex4life ()
Date: February 05, 2007 02:26AM

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: February 05, 2007 04:49AM

Your urine can be your life saviour if you ever get into am emergency situation with no access to water and have to wait to be rescued for too long, some say.

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 05, 2007 06:38PM

Like in the Movie DUNE?

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: February 05, 2007 07:36PM

arugula Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He drinks his urine. Is it too late to back out?

That made me laugh out loud!

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: February 05, 2007 08:07PM

Sorry I keep talking about dating, but, this guy that I dated about 10 years ago, was really into his urine. He would wash his face in it and said it kept his skin nice. He was very inlove with himself. I always thought he was weird.

Maybe, instinctively, if we "need" to drink our own urine, for health reasons, then we won't feel it is gross. And if we don't "need" our own urine, then we will be gagged by it. *shrugs*

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: February 05, 2007 08:51PM

Well, I hope I don't ever need mine, because there is no way I could ever do that.

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: February 05, 2007 09:08PM

I experimented with drinking my own urine for a while a couple of years ago when I'd been eating 100% raw for a year or so. Having a fairly clean body already my urine was and still is as clear as water and hardly tastes of anything at all so it was no problem to do it. No gagging or yucking smiling smiley I still use urine to wash my face and hands when there is no water available or to treat insect stings, cuts and wounds and bruises on myself and my children. It always works and really fast, especially on really nasty wounds. I think it is wonderful to always carry your own medicine with you, no matter where you are and not have to rely on nasty over the counter prescriptions. Imagine being out in the wilderness somewhere and needing emergency medication. This stuff really works.

Love, francis

Posted by: marksquire ()
Date: February 05, 2007 09:29PM

I agree, Francis. When your diet is pure, your urine will be odorless and pretty much tasteless. When your diet is salty, it will taste like salt. When you're using herbs, condemints, and such, it will taste bizarre. And forget it if you're eating processed foods or something; it will taste abominable.

Best,
Mark

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: February 05, 2007 09:46PM

I'm open to it. Don't knock it till you try it.. I just haven' t ever had an intrest in trying so far.

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: February 06, 2007 09:42PM

A "pissy bandage" as my kids call it, will reduce any kind of swelling and it will draw out puss or foreign objects out of wounds. It has saved the day many a time when out camping in remote areas. Just make sure to cover the bandage with a plastic bag because it will get smelly after a while smiling smiley

Love, francis

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables