Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

David Wolfe and Candida
Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: February 02, 2007 05:58PM

Hi Everyone! I am currently on day 26 of my new Raw lifestyle this will be my second attempt at raw. My mind is so clear now, i have made the decision to go RAw for the rest of my days. I have always been worried about going RAW due to lack of support and the isolation that can occur when you take a different path from family and friends, now after being raw for nearly a month everything about RAW seems to makes more sense. Its hard to imagine going raw when your mind is still processing thoughts from a junk food wavelevel.

When you have a higher RAw mind everything falls into place and great things happen because you make them happen!

I am 28 years old and am looking forward to this amazing journey!

Oh! Almost forgot, I downloaded the David Wolfe lectures from his webpage and at the start of one he mentions that he has developed an amazing protocol for candida. After listening all the way through 8 lectures there is no real mention of the protcol and i was wondering if it had been cut off one of the audio files. Does anybody know of such a protocol?

thanks for all the advice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: David Wolfe and Candida
Posted by: Witarianin ()
Date: February 03, 2007 11:33PM

I Know Dr. Graham has such protocol, as well as dr. Young..
Maybe mr.Wolfe has same thing going.. "maybe" for SURE smiling smiley ?

..My thoughts.:

Once You'll understand how does your body process "energy", how digesting/processing energy from fats goes "against" processing energy, digesting sugar.. how different PH of body is needed for effective, least toxic usage of both, what benefits each gives, and how mixing both of them is creating toxic environment and produces deficits of vital for our health minerals and vitamins.. You may develop Your own system, Yest I'd start with what "DOCTOR" says..
in that case, and I'm talking about dr. Graham, it is THE DOCTOR, with no apostrophs.
He KNOWS what he is talking about, he has experience, and knowledge thorough enough to recommend and explain proper way of dealing with such condition, . And it is IN harmony with NATURE laws.

.. You can argue with book, people.. but you CANNOT argue with nature.. "she" has been around MUCH longer than people, and their opinions, ..
there's no other way than complying with them, unless you want to destroy a whole planet= which still would be complying with nature laws: physic, and chemistry, when atomic bomb would fire off.. winking smiley

Cheers! smiling smiley

Free, Open source.Healthysmiling smiley
F.E.A.R. is
an acronym that stands for, False Evidence Appearing Real
F.A.I.T.H. - the First Attribute IN Thoughtful
Health

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables