Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dead foods in disguise...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 02, 2007 09:24PM

I've had enough of unintentionally 'breaking with raw' because I ate something that I <thought> was raw, but turned out to have been processed by the evils of the food manufacturing industry :-( It's so difficult to stay raw, if you still eat nuts, dried fruit and other products that often claim to be raw, and are, nevertheless, 'dead'. From now on, I promise to myself that I'm going to stick with fruit, veg, seeds I'm 100% certain are good and sprouts.

Would you recommend this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead foods in disguise...
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: February 02, 2007 09:54PM

YES

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 02, 2007 09:56PM

Thank you yawning smiley) I think I'll find it easier to do this if I have the backing of people who are experienced in eating a raw food diet. The fruit salads you've made look delicious! (I want a papaya hammock, too!)

Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: February 02, 2007 11:06PM

I think that your realization is sharp and decision is very wise. Fruit and vegies are the real foods! Closer to nature, the better.

Wishing you a very yummy journey!

Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: February 03, 2007 01:11AM

How do you know if dried fruit is "raw" or even healthy anyway?

I don't eat them.. I was looking at "raw" dried, organic fruits today to mix in my gerbil food. They're so hard to feed a natural diet because they wouldn't be eating broccoli and greenbeans everyday in the desert.:/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables