Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Eyes and Underweight
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2007 03:21PM

1. One friend of mine id suffering from cataract of eyes. Please advise whether RAW FOOD THERAPY would help him. How much time is expected. Is there some testimonial available.

2. I am already underweight by 4 kg. While undergoing raw food therapy i suffered loose motion and further lost 5 kg. Is it advisable to continue?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eyes and Underweight
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: February 04, 2007 03:44PM

Opinion:

-You have to look beyond your current health problems and consider your 'lifestyle'. You'll have to do the research and eat the highest quality foods that you know. My opinion is that a diet composed mainly of fresh fruits and vegetables and pure water & sunlight will do wonders for just about whatever ails ya.......but you'll have to monitor your own feedback along with your health professional. Keep putting on good muscle mass and getting light exercise to maintain a healthy weight - if that is a concern to you. Have your friend do the same, and also get plenty of fresh air, light exercise, and daily morning sunlight on the skin and in the eyes directly (without sunglasses).

-What do you think?

-David Z. Mason

Re: Eyes and Underweight
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: February 07, 2007 06:23AM

1. Yes it would help. As would practicing healthful living habits, like getting plenty of rest and sleep, exercise, fresh air, clean water, etc. However, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

2. If you are underweight, take a look at doing physical activities that build muscle. So this mean anaerobic exercise, not aerobic exercise. Also check out this article called "How to Gain All the Healthy Weight You Want".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables