Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

14-days of water fasting
Posted by: Rainbow ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:22AM

Dear,
Just give some update, I just finished 14-days water fasting at home( I do not suggest anyone do like me). I could not digest anything and nature force me to do fast. I experienced hell-like paining and amazing healing.
My only guidance is the book from Shelton: [www.soilandhealth.org]
It is not a complete fast (for the healing is not finished). But I got amazing results.
Skin becomes smoothe and rosy,
hair becomes strong,
the healing is still going on,
Salty junks are out,
First time in my life, I enjoy the pure taste of celery, it is amzazingly delicious!! I fully enjoy 811 and my digest is perfectly recovered, 3 or 4 times of BMs a day.

I had painful physical experience and wonderful spiritual experience.
I am happy to thrive on raw (811).
blessing to all

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 14-days of water fasting
Posted by: Rainbow ()
Date: February 06, 2007 11:24AM

correction:

I had painful physical experience and wonderful spiritual experience DURING THE FASTING.

Posted by: SiennaInLondon ()
Date: February 06, 2007 01:49PM

Wow your hair becomes strong?! I always find that my hair falls when I water fast. What am I doing wrong?

Posted by: uma ()
Date: February 07, 2007 03:59AM

Rainbow, thank you for sharing, that is so inspirational!!

Love,
Uma

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 07, 2007 04:01AM

yes-thanks so much for sharing this experience. i am on a water fast as of today. i have just had water.so far...so good.i don't know how long i will do this.but i feel ok except for a headache.not bad though.taylor

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 07, 2007 05:03AM

Thank you so much for sharing i am glad to know what i am getting into i have started my water fast today and it hasn't been to bad...but it is only day one smiling smiley..........i am very excited though about the spiritual journey i have embarked on and the beginning of a great thing...nothing but clean fresh water in my body to help with healing.....LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: February 09, 2007 07:42AM

Rainbow,

This took a lot of courage to do such a long fast on your own. Thank you for sharing your experience. A few weeks ago you were mentioning that you were having troubles with digestion and being sleepy at work.

There is also some guidance at rawfoodexplained in this set of articles on "How to Break A Fast". Please don't be in a hurry to get back to eating 100% of your normal amount of food, as this transition from fasting to eating should be as long as the fast itself. And it will take some time before you feel like you have 100% of your normal energy (perhaps a month).

Please keep us apprised of your progress in your healing.

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 09, 2007 12:25PM

rainbow-amazing!!! and the results!! wow-so wonderful.my hats off to u.that is so hard.hugs taylor

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: February 14, 2007 07:59AM

Hi Rainbow,

Its been a week since your last message. How are you feeling after eating for a week? Is the healing still happening after the fast? How is your energy now?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables