Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

gastroenteritis
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: February 07, 2007 05:45AM

I think i have had this for nearly a week. i guess i just have to hydrate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: gastroenteritis
Date: February 07, 2007 07:23PM

Hi rosemary,

I don't have much advice for you but I wanted to respond to you as I had a friend have a bout of this and she was absolutely miserable... so I do hope you feel better soon! Rehydration will definitely ease the water lost by diarrhea etc... don't drink too much too fast though because that can trigger more nausea/vomiting.

Lisa

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Date: February 08, 2007 04:34AM

thanks lisa. maybe i don't have gastro, cos i'm not vomitting, just the runs! i've never had this before. it's been non stop for a week now, so i just assumed it was something a bit sinister.

Posted by: tristani ()
Date: February 08, 2007 09:13PM

hi rosemary, i'm new to this way of eating but i had the same problem the first couple of days i began. have you been raw for a while or are you new to it?

Date: February 09, 2007 12:36AM

i'm not new to it that's why im puzzled/worried. it's been over a week now. i've been adding slippery elm bark to my smoothies. i've heard that carob powder is good for this, but i don't like it that much. i've been ok for the past few hours so maybe i'm on the mend! thanks for your support.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables