Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

me fat!
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 23, 2007 03:13AM

this was me at 245 pounds with my little grandsons.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: me fat!
Date: February 23, 2007 03:15AM

this is me out of my 3x britches.and now i am getting smaller by the day.and better yet! more active.

Date: February 23, 2007 03:17AM

these are my little baby boys i love so much at nammys computer.taylor

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 23, 2007 03:19AM

Taylor.....There's nothing wrong with your Selfconfidence......WY

Date: February 23, 2007 03:24AM

why? i finally can post-whee! or do u mean cause i was fat and am showing how fat i was??hee hee.or posting so much.well-i discovered how and i am so happy.happy to not be so fat and happy to finally know how to post.ha ha.oh well.hugs taylor

Posted by: ThomasLantern ()
Date: February 23, 2007 03:28AM

I wish you were my grandma!

Posted by: fruitgirl ()
Date: February 23, 2007 03:29AM

taylor, you're awesome.
whats that beautiful thing
with all the beads?
you make it?

Date: February 23, 2007 03:29AM

i'll be anyone granny-hee hee.taylor

Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: February 23, 2007 03:59AM

Congratulations

I'm so very happy for you

Posted by: Prism ()
Date: February 23, 2007 04:06AM

Have you gone clothes shopping yet? Get rid of the big clothes and get some that fit..not too many though..'cause you'll be getting rid of those soon too!

You are really shinning. Cute grandkids..remind me of my 2 grandsons.

Love,
Prism

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:42AM

Taylor,
You're adorable!

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: Rawrrr! ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:53AM

Taylor, I want you to be Auntie Taylor! LOL! WOW, you look fantastic! I bet your hubby is happywinking smiley

Cute kids in their red cowboy hats!

And you deserve to buy yourself some new outfits.

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: February 23, 2007 06:14AM

Wow Taylor!

You look so great! You must be so proud of yourself!

Your grandkids are just adorable too, I can well imagine they really keep you busy!

I am so amazed!

Love,
Sapphire

Posted by: Azura Skye ()
Date: February 23, 2007 09:05AM

you look fantastic Taylor...
you look slim and young - well done you!!!

Posted by: KathyT ()
Date: February 23, 2007 09:13AM

You're looking good, Taylor!

Have you gone shopping yet? I know I haven't lost as much as you, but still, most of those clothes just had to go!

One of my friends came over while I was working... I'm a resident manager... and she saw me with my baggy pants... the pair that used to be my absolute favorite... and after looking at me for a while, she finally said. "I just can't stand it anymore. Go take those pants off and give them to me. I'm going to throw them away! You can never wear them again." LOL... she was right, they were pretty bad looking! But my favorites! *sniff sniff. LOL. I'm just happy they don't fit now!

And Taylor, isn't it nice to cross your legs without your foot bouncing up in the air. I'm excited because my foot just hangs down there gracefully now. LOL. Skinny people will NEVER understand what I'm talking about there!

Congrats on the weightloss so far... and don't worry, your plateau will all of a sudden fall away, and you be losing again. It will just happen one day, when you're not even expecting it!

Hugs,

KathyT

Date: February 23, 2007 11:25AM

well-the picture of where i show i am out of my fat britches...is a horrid picture.I have gone clothes shopping. i got size 18,sz.16.sz14 and sz.12-one outfit of each.i have lost 67 pounds since oct.18th of 06.i read u don't want to loose too fast(no worry there as of late).now i feel if it comes of a bit slower,its ok.cause i need to really go slow now and exercise so i won't have creepy loose skin.i wear a sz.18 pants now.so it is going. i am feeling thinner.oh yeah-my baby boys are a handfull but that is the fact that they are busy boys and full of crazys and fun and of being alive.anything for a re-action or fun...or sheer laughter.
Dear Kathy T-yep! that is me...i have these shredded pants i just cann't part with.i wear a huge coat when i go for my walks.i use to could not even zip or button it cause of a fat boo-tay!thanks guys.sorry for so much about me...but i found out how to post last nite and just wanted to show weight loss and my baby boys.

Posted by: starfruit ()
Date: February 23, 2007 11:51AM

You are so beautiful Taylor. Congrats! I want you to be my honary grandmother too. MIght be a little silly since you said i look like your daughter. Your boys are soooo cute.
xoxo,
Starfruit

xoxo,
Starfruit

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 23, 2007 12:05PM

Hey beautiful!!!! you know i love ya!!!! you have been such a great friend to me since we started this back in january haha...and you were my water fast buddy!!!! and you look absolutely astonishing!!! you look so amazing i am soooo proud of yoU!! and of course those babies are too cute!! keep up the fantabulous work!!! i am so proud of you!
love sachelle
xoxooxoxoxoxoxox

Date: February 23, 2007 12:12PM

hey starfruit and sachelle-thanks so much. it is like kathyt said-it feels good to cross your legs and i can run now.i run and chase my grandsons and play chase with them and we go for walks now.even if i cann't catch them,i give them a good run.it feels wonderful to feel not so old.sachelle-u are my good buddy-u know it girl! love ya starfruit!! have a happy day gals.hugs taylor

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 23, 2007 04:05PM

Taylor.....We all feel your enthusiasm. Keep it up. You motivate us to become our 'Best' too. What I meant about your self-confidence was your courage to show us your 'Before' picture. Keep those 'After' pictures coming......WY

Posted by: Yogamama ()
Date: February 23, 2007 04:56PM

Taylor, you are adorable! And so are those kids! You look amazing. You are doing so well.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 23, 2007 05:53PM

Thanks for all the joy and positive energy you bring to my days. It is so nice to see you. I am going to figure out how to post pics soon. I love being able to put a face to the writing. Those boys are something else. I know you are excited to feel like playing again. That is the best part about being healthy for me. Your beautiful spirit shows in all the pics.

My husband said he liked that he could tie his shoe laces in the middle of his shoe. Before raw and excersize his fat belly was in the way and his tie was always on the inside. I never even noticed but it bugged him. Funny.

With love,
Kise'

Posted by: tristani ()
Date: February 23, 2007 06:20PM

hi taylor, i haven't been on these threads too often and i'm struggling with the "raw" way of eating but seeing you so happy and vibrant is very encouraging. not only the weight loss which is phenomenal but you just look happy. it's great to see and makes me want to continue trying to eat this way. thanks,

Laura

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: February 23, 2007 07:44PM

Taylor,

You have been the heart of this forum for the past several weeks.
Thank you and keep posting!

Posted by: quietgrrrl ()
Date: February 23, 2007 09:05PM

Taylor, you look beautiful in the second picture. Not just from the weight loss, but because you look radiant and happy.

Namaste.

Date: February 24, 2007 03:49AM

wow! thanks so much everyone. u are all so sweet and wonderful.well-now i feel i need to get out and jog about the block and i feel out of my slump. i guess that is the glory of these sites is the connection to everyone and we all help each other to learn more and there is so much here.i thank u all so much for your kind support.hugs taylor

Posted by: Peisinoe ()
Date: March 05, 2007 07:06PM

Taylor!! What a beautiful smile you have!
You are too cute!!
*hugs*
xxPeisi

Date: March 06, 2007 05:45AM

thank u-well-i am looking better these days than these pics.i am thinner and feeling better.i will get to a size 16 and take a picture.down from a size 24. i just cleaned out my closet last nite and threw away all my fat girl clothes.my closet is almost empty now.it is ok.i will get to a size 12 and that will be it for me.my size 18 "Jeans" i wear now...are getting baggy.i am also getting ready to meet some raw foodist from a site-the people live here in portland where i live. i was scared to go cause i thought everyone would be beautiful and young like on this site.but the good thing is-i get to see the people and read about them and who all will be there. some old girls like me.yay!!Peisi-yours is really a true make-over of amazingness!! hugs taylor

Posted by: Cecilia ()
Date: March 06, 2007 03:20PM

Congradulations, you look gorgeoussmiling smiley

Best Wishes,
Cecilia

Get Your Free Raw Food Starter Guide E-Book at:
[www.rawglow.com]

Find Your Inner Glow!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables