Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need some support on MC
Posted by: greenie ()
Date: February 24, 2007 01:21AM

Ok, I've been majorly off the raw wagon for a while and am feeling kinda yucky. I've been trying to start a Master cleanse for a long while and have decided tomorrow's the day.

I'm hoping that announcing it here and having some support and general good will and well-wishes will help me actually do it this time.

So if anyone feels like cheering me on and giving some general encouragement, it is very very welcome right now.

Thanks in advance

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need some support on MC
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 24, 2007 03:40AM

good luck greenie on the master cleanse and keep us posted on how u are doing.taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Date: February 24, 2007 04:15AM

Thanks, Taylor

Date: February 24, 2007 05:54AM

is tomorrow still the big day greenie?? i hope u do fine. is that the one where u drink the salt water?boy-i about died on the water fast.the best of wishes to u and i think it is a good move for anyone.also-i was afraid to do it cause i am prone to high blood pressure and don't want any salt in my body.but i have been told it is ok.keep us posted.k?hugs taylor

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: February 24, 2007 06:45AM

i'm on the mc right now. My last day is tuesday. i might stay on it a little longer, i'm not sure yet. good luck! we can email each other or something. =) it's my first time on it.

i posted a thread about it not too long ago here [www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2007 06:48AM by ILoveJen.

Date: February 24, 2007 03:27PM

Thanks to all. One nice thing about my body on the MC is that the lemon/MS drink cleans me out big time and I don't need to do the SWF. And it's a lucky thing, too, because I tried and tried with that and it absolutely doesn't work with me AT ALL. The SW just stays in and makes me all bloated and salt-toxic.

Nature is collaborating today to make it easy for me to cleanse: All I have in the house is lemons and maple syrup, and some cilantro for a green drink. And we're in probably the worst storm I've ever seen: It's like a blizzard with freezing rain - high winds, and it's wet coming down but freezing on the ground, so if you go out in it you'll definitely get soaked through. Everything is coated with ice. It's supposed to continue through tomorrow night, ending with 4"-6" of snow. I'm so glad I don't have to go out in it.

Today is day one.

Date: February 24, 2007 03:46PM

Here are some frozen honeysuckle branches outside my bedroom window, taken about an hour ago. It's waling out there:

Date: February 24, 2007 04:23PM

Getting more intense outside now. The ice/rain is coming down heavy and the wind is howling. Notice how much more ice is on the branches after just another 30 minutes:

Posted by: ILoveJen ()
Date: February 24, 2007 07:31PM

cooool!

day 7 for me. i wanted to quit yesterday, but today i feel much better. =)

Date: February 24, 2007 07:35PM

ILoveJen,

Great that you made it 7 days. I'm just one day one and wavering...

Date: February 25, 2007 12:44AM

dear greenie,i hear ya on this one day thing.it is hard.7 days!! super wow-that is wonderful ilovejen.looks like it is pretty dog gone cold in your neck of the woods,greenie.take care and hope u are feeling great.taylor

Posted by: debbie ()
Date: February 25, 2007 10:42AM

hello
congratulations to you all for sticking it out!
i would like to try the master cleanse but wonder why it is necessary to do 10 days? like what if i could only do 5? surely that's better than nothing?
good continuation everyone!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables