Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw Chocolate
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 27, 2007 05:14PM

Hey, I ordered some raw chocolate treats from a company. I was wondering if anyone else has tried them. I must say, they were hands-down the most amazing raw snack that I have ever tried. this is where I found them at.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2007 03:28AM by Bryan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw Chocolate
Posted by: tristani ()
Date: February 27, 2007 05:50PM

i have tried raw chocolate from a raw restaurant near my home. like you said, it was yummy. they also have a different variety of raw desserts which are divine. Good Mood Foods is the name of the restaurant. yum yum

Date: February 28, 2007 03:32AM

raw chocolates have a lot of antioxidants, I've ordered some of the empowered food chocolates and they are actually really good and so much cheaper than all the other raw chocolates. The other chocolates all have funky tastes, and aren't entirely raw. Some of their chocolates cover all different types exotic fruits and berries, all sorts of stuff. Good Mood Foods, what a good name for a restaurant!

Posted by: rawguru ()
Date: February 28, 2007 03:44AM

is the correct way to do the url so it's clickable.

BTW the foods chocolate line is exceptional and really wild. I like thier chocolate coated durian. yum.

Posted by: rawguru ()
Date: March 02, 2007 06:32AM

Just added. Jumbo Almond Butter Stuffed Chocolate Figs - Delicious! Click link below.

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: March 02, 2007 07:46AM

I tried the peanut butter cups and they were awesome. Better than a Reese (not that I've had one recently) too. I liked it better than the Coconut Joy bars from Raw Bakery although those are also really good..just not as chocolate-y.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 02, 2007 03:23PM

There is a chocolate festival this weekend in Miami

Date: March 03, 2007 07:04PM

raw cacao is one of the worst foods you can eat.. try eating it alone and chew it to a liquid... Most people dont like it unless sugar is added. Its not a symbiotic food. If you cant eat it plain then dont eat it... plus its a drug even though it has tons of phytochemicals..

oh.. by the way.. do you eat poison ivy.. that has nutrients too.. I dont see people eating that for nutrients..

theres more bad than good.

Posted by: longtimeraw ()
Date: March 03, 2007 08:13PM

I'm not a fan of raw cacao, due to the possibility of dangerous bacteria, fungal toxins, heavy metal contamination, and nematode eggs or cysts. However, surprise: eating poison oak/ivy leaves (young leaves, in small quantities) is a folk medicine way to desensitize one to the toxins in poison oak/ivy. (Similar to the way modern-day allergists use extracts to treat allergies.)

Posted by: Magus ()
Date: March 15, 2007 02:15PM

Hi longtimeraw!

Your comment makes me curious!

Which baczeria, fungus toxins and nematode egg do you think of? Are there any further link that you can provide me with?

Thanks.

Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: March 15, 2007 11:45PM

Why are all the links to the good raw chocolate edited out? Would someone email with the link?

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 16, 2007 01:01AM

The links were edited out because these folks were advertising their own websites, making their posts SPAM. Send the posters a Private Message if you want their website names.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables