Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw in France
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 18, 2007 03:37PM

I am seeking websites or any informaiton of Raw communities, stores, restaurants in Paris, Toulouse, Marseille, et Provence and the North East Coast of Spain.

Thank you in advance.

jacquesdebois@yahoo.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw in France
Posted by: sgc ()
Date: March 18, 2007 03:43PM

I'm French too, in France right now, but in Spain next week. I bought some land in Andalucia, and will live there with my wife.
The raw community in France is not very spread out, since most people think it's a cult... Too bad. And I don't know any raw restaurant.
But to order fresh food and tropical fruits, you have Orkos delivering to your home.
Otherwise, you can also check Balta's website, [www.comunidadcruda.com], he has a small magazine with a long list of raw contacts in the world.
SGC

Raw Fruit Festival
[www.raw-fruit-festival.net]
Health, Fitness and Fasting Retreats in Spain
[www.fit-in-nature.net]

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 18, 2007 03:48PM

Years ago I read a book on instinctive eating. I forget the author's name. But the guy who started up the movement is French. I'm sure. Jean Guy Berger or, shoot, I'm really sorry, something like this. I don't remember his name. But, anyway, "instinctos" are raw. Google them, or heck, even try this guy's name, there's a chance I got it right. He's got some institute or something or other in France. I even saw a video of his institute in France.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Posted by: sgc ()
Date: March 18, 2007 03:55PM

Berger is leading the instinctos mouvement, and Orkos is their business to provide fruits to the instinctos over Europe. He is not French, but Belgium ;-) But they have an institute near Paris (Soisy sous bois)

Raw Fruit Festival
[www.raw-fruit-festival.net]
Health, Fitness and Fasting Retreats in Spain
[www.fit-in-nature.net]

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 18, 2007 04:01PM

I see. Thanks.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 19, 2007 01:22AM

In france,
raw food restaurant called pousse pousse. It's nice but even raw food magazines do not list them, noone seems to know about them , they have a little following. Great place to get juices and raw food stuf in Paris by the Notre dame de Lorette stop on St georges..

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 19, 2007 01:22AM

In france,
raw food restaurant called pousse pousse. It's nice but even raw food magazines do not list them, noone seems to know about them , they have a little following. Great place to get juices and raw food stuf in Paris by the Notre dame de Lorette stop on St georges..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables