Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

anyone knows why I have now piles AFTER going 100%raw?
Posted by: Rian1213 ()
Date: March 19, 2007 11:14AM

Only once before I had piles as I was under incredible stress. I went 100% raw last week after reading a book, it all made so much sense that I fasted for 3 days & then went on fruit, veg, & nuts. All of a sudden I have got this "pile"up there. My stools are very soft and normal. So I dont understand anything. It doesnt seem to be a detox sympom and I wonder what I am doing wrong or if there is a "leak" with this diet thing. Please help!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: anyone knows why I have now piles AFTER going 100%raw?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 19, 2007 03:47PM

I suffer the same thing when over stressed ...more so when my body is stressed (sick etc.) to the point where they have bled ick.

Im not 100% raw though... but when idid start on this journey a few years back i found the detoxing to be quite stressful and do think the 'roid flareups' during that time were a part of that detoxing ... they did settle down after a week

i beleive my body was incredibly shocked after 30 yearsr of eating processed foods and nearly nothing fresh or raw to... suddenly dealing with all these new nutrients and good food flooding my body

i even had an episode of gout during my detoxing phase, the doctor told me to quit juicing but couldnt or wouldnt tell me why LOL

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 19, 2007 06:34PM

What is a pile?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: March 19, 2007 06:40PM

piles otherwise known as Hemorrhoids is what ive known them to be but have been pointed out the two are similiar but a bit different. one or the other or sometimes both can cause bleeding from anus smiling smiley

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 19, 2007 06:48PM

oh thats not nice, sorry. I had a boyfriend like that a long time ago. It looked like a flower was coming out of his butt.

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: March 19, 2007 07:31PM

I remember Dr. Walker said they were caused by an imbalance or lack of minerals and nutrients in the system. How 'bout trying a juice fast and looking up juices specific to your sumptoms? That might help. No doubt stress can be involved, because stress robs us of nutrients.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: March 19, 2007 08:03PM

Thank you guys. The thing is that I didnt think I was particularly stressed last week... actually I think I was! I think the diet/fasting made me more sensitive & I found work and my children more testing than usual.mmm

Posted by: tristani ()
Date: March 19, 2007 08:31PM

stress can make your body do some crazy things. even when you don't realize you are stressing. i realize it when i notice weird, different things going on with my body and as soon as i realize it, i stop stressing and everything goes back to normal. crazy!!

Date: March 19, 2007 08:35PM

Yeah, maybe, i was stressing or straining my body more than I thought

Thank you guys,
x

Posted by: KelBel ()
Date: March 20, 2007 01:59AM

My boyfriend had the same problem. He used to get bloody stool occassionaly. When he first started going raw it got just a little worse. Now it doesn't happen at all. It stopped completely.

KelBel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables