Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Parasites
Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: March 22, 2007 02:24AM

Any special foods that help rid one of parasites while taking candida into consideration? Garlic is so heating! I heard pineapple cures one of tapeworms when done as a fast. And that pumpkin seeds have an antiparasitic effect.....Ideas anyone?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Parasites
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: March 22, 2007 03:16AM

For parasites in general, the easiest is using a Parasite Zapper. It is an electronic device. See Hulda Clark's book, "The Cure for All Diseases".

As for candida, I'm still working on that one. I was told about some essential oils that are supposed to take care of it. I have yet to try. It is on my list as I have a severe case of it now.

Good luck.
Therese

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: March 22, 2007 10:29AM

Dear life 101-may i ask how u can tell that u have a major case of candida?I always have icthy ears-like in the ear canal and was wondering if this coud be that?thank u so much.are u doing the phase 1 of gabriel cousens book to get it under control or something else??thank u -taylor

[img10.mytextgraphics.com]

Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: March 22, 2007 05:42PM

A week long water fast is susposed to get rid of parasites.

Therapeutic Living Clay from Nature's Body Beautiful LLC is susposed to get rid of toxins and parasites.

Posted by: dancerinthenight ()
Date: March 22, 2007 11:41PM

I just water fasted for 21 days and have done so three times total now. They are still very present. At least according to this doc I am seeing.

Posted by: mameyluver ()
Date: March 23, 2007 12:14AM

Apple Cider Vinegar is great for parasites, among many other things.

Posted by: dave6 ()
Date: March 23, 2007 06:55PM

Hi!

I have parasites and have found rotating herbs and methods help. Here is a list of great treatments i have used.

1 whole pineapple juiced on a empty stomach for two days 1 each day
Oxypowder
Castor oil is amazing
Blackwalnut hull,cloves and wormwood

This is brief if you have any questions let me know!

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: March 23, 2007 07:46PM

Taylor- I have never heard itchy ears is a symptom of candida but some of them are chronic yeast infections, chronic fatigue, thrush, athletes foot, tenderness in the abdomen, heavy menstrual cycles and rashes.

Posted by: khale ()
Date: March 23, 2007 08:32PM

Itchy ears IS a symptom listed in "Optimal Digestive Health: A Complete Guide", in which Dr. Fuhrman is a contributer (the only N.D. among a host of M.D's)

However, itchy ears as an isolated symptom wouldn't cause me to go running for the black walnut hulls. Itchy ears can be caused from soap and shampoo residues not being rinsed thoroughly or from wax build-up, among other things.

khale

Posted by: khale ()
Date: March 23, 2007 08:59PM

That would be "itchy ears ARE a symptom" sheeeesh

K

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 23, 2007 09:53PM

What parasites do people have? have you seen worms in you or something?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables