Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How can I delete my personal ad here?
Posted by: Lurch ()
Date: March 23, 2007 12:05AM

Hi,

I plan to keep posting this until I finally get an answer. :-)

I emailed this website 3 or 4 times and got no reply to my question of how to delete a personal as I placed here in 1999 or 2000. When I google my name the ad comes up. I have wanted to delete this for about 3 years. I had a different email address then, one that I may no longer remember, but I do remember the handle I used then. I lived in NH then and since 12/2003 have lived in TN.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How can I delete my personal ad here?
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 23, 2007 08:50AM

I do not knwo but I have a funny story.

When you google my real real name this article comes up on the web.

I was at this restaurant called bed in miami beach with my mom and her boyfriend. They were making out so I sat at the bar disgusted. Anyways some guy talked to me and I gave him the cold shoulder. I must have given him my name.

it turns out that night was fetish night and he was a reporter for a magazine!!

Yes, and he wrote an article, a review for fetish night and posted my name and everything!

I do remember vaguely not being very happy when I saw some ladies dressed in black walking around.

and made me look like I am a regular at this perverted night!!hahaha

I was mean to him and its funny. he wrote how mean and cold I was.but I swear I was there eating with my mom and her new young boyfriend who was all over her, yuk.

I really would love to get this off the internet, You understand!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2007 08:53AM by coconutcream.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: March 23, 2007 04:18PM

I remember hearing a story on NPR about these new startups that are trying to create a business of eliminating peoples records online or at least cleaning them up. they remove pictures of people at frat parties etc..from myspace archives somehow. they even make phonecalls and try to disuade websites form retaining content through legal action. The story also talked about how you can manipulate what comes up on google and even bump things way down the list. Thats about all I know...and i'm sure this thread will get moved any minute now so i'll just stop there. I think the service oddly was very cheap at least for now.

Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: March 23, 2007 09:55PM

I went on the nature's first law boards and they do not move anything and let anybody talk about anything and it is kind of sloppy like that. People talk about meat eating and some weirdos ramble on about stupid stuff

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: March 24, 2007 12:50AM

just the format and design of that forum is a pain, hard on the eyes, nevermind all the other crap...I think its helpful certain things get moved

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 24, 2007 01:58AM

Lurch,

Your post from 1999 is long since gone. The forum database has crash 3 times since then, and each time all the messages in the database were wiped out. So while google seems to remember it, it is no longer in rawfoodsupport.com.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: March 24, 2007 04:27AM

Here is one from 1999:
[www.living-foods.com]

I think this the personal thingy he is talking about.

Is living-foods.com linked with rawfoodsupport.com? I was under the impression they where connect or ran by the same people.

Cheers,
Ian.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables