Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

e coli spinach contamination linked to cattle ranch
Posted by: llulu ()
Date: March 29, 2007 01:42PM

So now that they have definitively linked the last e coli spinach contimination to a cattle ranch upstream, they are attempting to regulate produce farmers. Once again, the FDA has proven that it will do anything to protect the meat/dairy industry while attempting force more regulations on industries that would be unnecessary if they actually ENFORCED existing regulations on the industries that are poisoning our vegetables and our world.

Do I smell CODEX in the background?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: e coli spinach contamination linked to cattle ranch
Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 29, 2007 03:55PM

I once listened to a lady speak about CODEX. The things she said are really really REALLY hard for me to swallow. I don't want to be overly skeptical, but the things she said .... It was on YouTube, I think. Some lady that gave a speech at a podium. I probably got the link from this board. Really harrowing. If this is the future, then, yeah, we might as well all just shrivel up and die. Because the future is gloomy. To those of you who don't have any kids, FORGET THE IDEA! Man o man. Even if the lady is mistaken or whatever, nevertheless, the future is not for life. I can't imagine what this place will look like in 50 years, let alone 100! I'm often glad that I have decided to not have kids.

I suppose this thread'll get moved too. And according to the rules as I understand them, it's appropriate to move this thread.

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables