Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

TO BRYAN OR MODERATOR
Posted by: Lurch ()
Date: March 29, 2007 03:15PM

Dear Sir,

Please tell me how to delete a personal ad I placed here in 1999 or 2000. When I google my name the ad comes up. I've wanted to delete this for a long time. I had a different email address then, one that I may no longer remember, but I do remember the handle I used then. I lived in NH then and since 12/2003 have lived in TN.

Please advise. Have tried everything but the kitchen sink to contact this website and so far have not got any replies.

Thank you very much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TO BRYAN OR MODERATOR
Date: March 29, 2007 03:27PM

I just read a reply from a girl that said the mods replied to me and they supposedly said that my old ad is no longer online. This is not correct. I just googled my name and it brought up this ad again, and here is a live link to it :

[www.living-foods.com]

This is my ad that I've been trying to delete. I am the only Joseph Rzeczycki in the USA that I know of. My Dad and Grandpa had the same name but they are deceased.

Please advise how I can delete this.

Posted by: TroySantos ()
Date: March 29, 2007 03:47PM

Lurch, I really feel for you. I read your post on another part of this board a couple of days ago. I see you've been trying to delete that ad for quite a while now. Hope you get some relief soon. A smile would bring some relief. So, in order to help you smile, I'll type in some smiley faces. Hope this suffices in place of a photograph of me smiling! Maybe in another post somehwere. Now's not the time. I'm about to get to sleep!

smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley smiling smiley
I'm in a mood boy, I'm tellin' ya!

P.S. Love your name. Do you look anything like the guy on the old Adam's Family show? Sorry if you're tired of this line of joking!

This way is not compatible with Zen practice. This way IS Zen practice. - Dr. Doug Graham

Nothing whatsoever should be attached to. - Buddha

Date: March 29, 2007 10:36PM

Dear Moderator -

If you will not delete my personal ad, I may get legal help to get it done.

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: March 29, 2007 11:14PM

Lurch,

Please send a message to avocado at rawfoods dot com or send a private message to the user "admin". While I am a moderator on this forum, I do not have administrator privileges on the personal pages. Are you sure there is not a way for you do delete your own personal ad? In any case, good luck with whatever technique helps you get your ad deleted.

Date: March 31, 2007 08:01AM

I'm glad you gave me this info. It was frustrating because it seemed you or the management of this site was ignoring my requests for help with this matter.

My personal ad seems to have been removed now. Thank you and best of health to you all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/31/2007 08:10AM by Lurch.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables