Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Where are the raw teens?
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 14, 2007 11:10PM

hey there...well i finally got it to work today and the first person i talked to i asked if she was eating raw still and she said no and i (just making conversation and trying to chat) asked is she had just fallen off...she said well its' none of your business i don't want anything to do with this forum....funny how rude she was...hmm
i think i will stick with this forum for now...
thanks guys
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxox

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 14, 2007 11:39PM

ahahaa weird wow ! she mustve been having a bad day geez

Posted by: fruitygirl ()
Date: April 15, 2007 12:14PM

well all i know is that everyone is really nice at the teens forum
and the admin too
she always replied to my emails so i don't know why you can't get through to her
sorry

what about you fuzzysox?
did it look like people were mean there for you too?

Date: April 15, 2007 01:02PM

hey fruitygirl wats up? :p
no nobobdy was ever mean 2 me luckily lol, poor earthangel, the kid who was mean 2 her was prolly just mad about sumthin else who knos, its a little unnatural 2 lash put at someone like that lol sumthin else mustve been the problem, but neways when r u usually on the teen forum fruity?

Date: April 16, 2007 06:07PM

that's good
I'm usually on after school
how about you?

Date: April 16, 2007 07:00PM

hey there!! well thanks for replying yeah everyone else seems super nice and supportive her name is kate.....and her email address is potato_addict@hotmail.com...hmm well i gave it some thought and decided to get back on.....but i was just shocked for a minute like Whoow....
haha see ya there
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 17, 2007 05:00PM

I am 12 and will be 13 on may 7th does that count?

I am so glad to find this post, i will gather up some more teens and tell them about this! OKay!!!!!

P.S. i love you username, i lllllooooovvvvvveeeeeee fruit!

Date: April 18, 2007 08:22PM

yay that's awesome!

Date: April 19, 2007 07:45AM

hey horse-whisperer...how are you hun????
what made you become raw and how long...it is sooo awesome to see young people on here talking about raw!! you rock!
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: abc123tyler ()
Date: April 20, 2007 03:18PM

I won't be a teen much longer (may 13th)... but I have been vegan for 3 years and mostly raw for at least 1.5. I have been 99-100& for several months consistently now and don't plan on changing anytime soon..

I have been on the forums (signed up) for some time now, but do not post very often.

Date: April 20, 2007 03:38PM

hey wats up tyler, hmm so yo are turning 20 may 13th kool :] thats so awsome that u hav been raw for so long, y did u go raw?
ya im on that forum 2 and its pretty dead

Date: April 20, 2007 08:17PM

I went raw... because 1) It makes sense, therefore 2) I am going to do the best thing for my body, because 3) I want to ideally not age at all so I can 4) Have a long, worryfree life about diseases so I can 5) Be an example to those who I can teach nutrition/raw food/self motivation and strength in any aspect of their life without worrying about getting sick. Raw food/nutrition is a message for every person on the planet, not just some, not just of a certain race, age or country or background. EVERY PERSON!

and of course 6) I feel completely awesome physically AND mentally Raw

Date: April 20, 2007 08:28PM

i feel the exact same way, that everybody should kno about rawfoods, some people are so clueless and choose to stay that way though,, i hate that,, those are great reasons 2 be raw, everybody wants those things, which is why raw is the solution hehe :p

Date: April 20, 2007 08:49PM

It is hard not to overpush raw foodism to people though; you have to remind yourself that you didn't know either at one time... If you told me I would give up animal products 4 years ago, I would have said you are an idiot and go away with your hippie crap. I would have never believed a thing I, MYSELF say today 4 years ago. There is no person who could convince me people should not eat raw food, or be vegan. There is no argument that could waver my comprehension of my own bodily functions and how I feel. The facts and evidence for a raw vegan way of life will never change and always be right, this is one thing you can count on being there until you are gone!

Funny how things change...

All you can do is be a positive seed/light on the raw food way/message and don't shove it down peoples' throats. Also, don't preach what you don't practice! And you know what I mean by that.

Date: April 20, 2007 08:58PM

o yah i stopped doing that a loong ime ago, lol, it just dosent work, ive just learned that the best thing i can do is to be an example, show them myself that this lifestyle really does work bc im living proof, and that in itself usually draws people in :] im trying to shoe my parents that this is environmentally more friendly, soo good for your body and all that stuff but theyre not the type ofpeople who really care, i hope that changes but watever idk,,im hoping i can show them with this but idk watsgunna happen

Posted by: thinkingraw ()
Date: April 22, 2007 05:44AM

hey raw teens smiling smiley

i'm 18...and trying to get to the point i can be a raw example. no where near there yet.

but...babysteps, right

Date: April 22, 2007 11:45AM

we all want to be raw examples!
i do too!
Let's just do our best and soon enough our friends and family will go raw too!
hhahhaaha
oh i wish

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables