Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

80-10-10 Diet profiles
Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: April 06, 2007 05:12AM

Could someone who does the 80-10-10 thing please give me a good example of what they eat during a day? All info seems so evasive, and I have not got the book as of yet. Where is the 10% protein coming from?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 80-10-10 Diet profiles
Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: April 06, 2007 05:34AM

Its 10% maximum protein. Less that 10% is OK, in fact, desirable.

Check out the thread called "High-fruit low-fat research trial!!!". It has many people's daily menus.

Re: 80-10-10 Diet profiles
Posted by: dafodil ()
Date: April 06, 2007 06:35AM

I will do that...thanks Bryan! Oh, let me ask you this...I'm still trying to go all raw....am not losing ANY weight! Eating cooked in the pm, and go all raw/green juice during the day....What should I change...NO cooked at all, and the 80-10-10? I feel pretty good, but frustrated w/ no weight loss...need to lose weight gained during back recovery. Feel like I'm still in transition, and yet feel like I could be using that as an excuse not to go all raw as well. Last time I did 100%, I got really really tired and felt crappy. Thanks for any help you can give- Take care-

Daf

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables