Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for raw support - phone & email
Posted by: Novelista ()
Date: April 08, 2007 03:27AM

I am looking to embark on a 100% raw journey (no exceptions) starting soon. I am 35 years old and the mother of two gorgeous boys, ages almost 4 and almost 2. Therefore, I'm very tired, and am looking for another way. I have hypothyroid, as well as all its accompanying symptoms. I just started hypothyroid medication recently, much to my chagrin, and don't want to be on it forever. I am also a dedicated yoga (I'm certified in Sivananda, but practice Bikram these days).

Are you interested in going raw with me and supporting each other in the process? Due to my children, I can't be on email/message boards every day, so I'm also open to phone support.

I think this would make the journey easier for me, and, hopefully, for you too!

Please post with your email and I'll send you an email offline with contact info.

Thanks!
Stacy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Looking for raw support - phone & email
Posted by: Novelista ()
Date: April 08, 2007 02:52PM

Oops! I obviously meant "yogi" above, not "yoga".

Re: Looking for raw support - phone & email
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: April 08, 2007 04:17PM

Novelista,

Bravo for you!

I would love to be an e-mail encouragement to you. Do you have anyone around you that can be your physical support system? Are you planning on having your boys go raw as well?

You didn't leave an e-mail address, so you can send me a 'Private Message' if you'd like. I'll check it every few days.

Smile

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables