Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Ozone water
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: April 09, 2007 11:46AM

I have a small ozone water purifier. It was marketed as a sterilizer for food, baby bottles and hands. I was wondering if it is ok to drink this O3 water regularly? Anyone drink ozonated water or know much about this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ozone water
Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: April 09, 2007 05:12PM

I have a water ozonater from water oz. They explain it on their web site.

I have been using it for ozonating the water that comes out of our tap. I was worried about ecoli because we collect rainwater from our roofs for our house use and occassional birds stop up there. I had my water examined after being ozonated and the people there really wanted to know what made my water so pure.

I've used this water for drinking for years.

Date: April 10, 2007 08:08AM

thanks connie. do you drink it immediately after it's been ozonated or wait 1/2 hour until the oxygen is gone but it is sterilized. Also what web site are you referring to?

Posted by: Connie Boo ()
Date: April 10, 2007 03:00PM

I always wait. Some say if you drink it right away it kills bacteria in your mouth. I really don't know on the waiting period. I just type in (water ox) and the web site for their products comes up.

Date: April 12, 2007 02:34PM

i drank it straight away, and it sure is detoxifying! Kills candida yeast etc, etc...i better slow down with it.

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: April 13, 2007 01:53AM

ok this sounds neat! I'm going to check out their website...

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: April 13, 2007 02:18AM

wow, pricey... but actually, I recognized some ozone air purifiers I saw as being the same as the one my parents have, and I know theirs was $450 - and I have to say, that is some serious air purifier they have (and it's just a little box, no more than a foot high). Their house always smells like snow, just from that one purifier. So I'm def sold on the water purifier idea.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2007 02:22AM by sunshine79.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables