Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hard Water vs. Soft Water
Posted by: woodfe ()
Date: April 10, 2007 08:18PM

As a raw foodist, which is better for us hard water or soft water? Currently finances limit me to tap water & I was curious as to whether to pay extra for soft water in the house I'm building. ie will the additional salt be bad? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Elizabeth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hard Water vs. Soft Water
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: April 10, 2007 09:23PM

Elizabeth,

My mom and dad-in-law built a house a few years ago and installed a water softening system. When I go over there, I have to bring my own water b/c theirs is so salty that I can't get my thirst quenched and actually become more thirsty.

I also think that the bags of salt used in these systems is not the healthiest kind for our bodies.

Because your tap water will be your primary water source, my recommendations is that you do not install a water softening system.

Smile

Re: Hard Water vs. Soft Water
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: April 11, 2007 02:27AM

hello there....well instead of investing in the water softener...why not get a water purifer insalled?? they have housing systems that can be installed...that way you have it in your home so all your water is healthy and keeps you healthy and happy..and since you were already going to spend the moeny just transfer to a different type of water cleaner/purifier!!
good luck
love earth angel
xoxoxoxoxoxox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables