Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mmk im getting weirded out here..
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 12, 2007 11:49PM

everytime i eat a pineapple, and theyre organic! it tastes like metal in my mouth?! wat the frick is that??, well i do hav braces...do u think the pineapple enzymes r eroding the metal off my braces? i dont get it, its really gross, ne ideas?? i am detoxing and my tongue is white, u think i hav sum metal coming out of my body or sumthing... i hav no clue lol, nebody hav ne ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mmk im getting weirded out here..
Posted by: kwan ()
Date: April 13, 2007 03:24AM

I've heard that if a pineapple is not perfectly ripe it will set your mouth on edge, taste funny and acidic. I've heard this a few times, though I can't remember if it ever happened to me. Sounds like the same thing. Make sure the pineapple is really sweet. You can tell when you smell the bottom of it and it smells really nice and 'pineapple-y'. Also the outside should be nice and golden, not green. Finally, pull on a couple of the leaves on top-- you should be able to pull them out with only a little tug, or it's probably not ripe.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Re: mmk im getting weirded out here..
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: April 13, 2007 12:19PM

oh :]] i think ur right kwan thankyu very much smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables