Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Detox Diet
Posted by: golden ()
Date: April 19, 2007 02:23PM

Isn't eating raw food a Detox Diet? Is it OK to eat this diet for life? I've look at the Detox Diet out there and what a mess. Eating raw foods seems to be the simple answer for maintaining good health. But starting on a raw food diet will give you stomach problems in the beginning?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Detox Diet
Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: April 19, 2007 05:02PM

The raw diet has helped my digestion. It is stronger/healthier than before raw 6 months ago. I feel very good in my core.

Posted by: jadedshade ()
Date: April 20, 2007 01:05PM

Personally I believe (and I would say others here would agree) that eating a raw food diet is a diet you can follow for life, think about it; your diet should not be toxic. If modern diets weren't bad for you there would be no such thing as a detox.

I suppose you could have some minor stomach problems in the beginning as your body adjusts, I think as dulset said for most people your deigestive systems begins to function better.

Try not to mix raw with cooked though as it can cause gas issues.

Good luck.

Phil.

--------------------------------------------------

"Those who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it" (Chinese Proverb)

Posted by: Niftethrifte ()
Date: April 20, 2007 01:22PM

Uhm, to be plainly honest, I had a serous constipation problem before going Raw and since being raw, I @#$%& like a pro now!

^My Daughter, Sage and I^

Wishing you a whole lotta love,
Niftethrifte

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables