Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

E-Live 3
Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: April 19, 2007 07:58PM

Has anyone tried tried E Live 3 yet...

Just wondering what ur opinions were and if u had any success stories w/it or any physical changes.

[www.e3live.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: E-Live 3
Posted by: the enchantress ()
Date: April 20, 2007 06:25AM

I was gonna post about this too! Just started working at Whole Foods and we sell it there; apparently it's highly recommended by all the other employees. What's in it exactly? Is it just a type of algae or is there other stuff added to it? What's the difference between it and spirulina?

Date: April 20, 2007 02:44PM

Well, I used it before, but honestly I cant say how it affected me...i think because i was yo-yoing w my diet. But it does have the chlorophyl in it, and i think its 3 X stronger than wheat grass. And it looked very nutritious. Let me know if u try it and how it affects u. I do remember the first time i tried it it made go to the bathroom, but then i got adjusted.

Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: April 20, 2007 09:51PM

I have been using E3live for the past 6 months. The main reason I'm using it is for my kids. It's supposed to have long chain fatty acids in it, the kind you would associate with fish oil, which is supposed to be good for the (developing) brain. So far it has felt like a good addition to our diet but after reading the article Jgunn posted on the Maca/Chlorella thread I'm going to have to do a bit more homework on it.

Francis

Date: April 20, 2007 10:12PM

hey keep me posted,

i too need to do some research on this... just wanted to know if anyone had anything positive or neg to say....

Posted by: sunshine79 ()
Date: April 22, 2007 04:59PM

I used to LOVE E3Live, for the first several months of being raw. It completely eradicated my protein cravings after weight workouts, and made me feel fantastic. I think it's a wonderful product, I just haven't craved it lately like I used to so I've been eating other things.

Posted by: ferg ()
Date: April 24, 2007 03:25PM

I was taking E3 Live for about 3 months... I loved it, gave me lots of energy but found it really expensive ($34.00 a bottle up here in Canada).

I am now growing and juicing my own wheatgrass, for only pennies a day; and guess what? I can't tell any difference between the E3 and Wheatgrass... In fact, I think I have more energy with the Wheatgrass.

Cheers,
Ferg.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables