Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Active H????????????????????????????????
Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: April 20, 2007 03:48PM

Has anyone ver heard of this. I read that if you put it on your toothbrush and paste, it will keep your teeth whiter. Anyone????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Active H????????????????????????????????
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 20, 2007 04:00PM

I have a tendancy to be a bit leary when trying to find information about things and words come up like;

Independent investigations <-------- who? why arent they listed? what did they investigate? what are their findings?

and

Scientific studies have shown <------yet no studies are posted or links to any scientific study whatsoever regarding the product

personally i have spent alot of money over the years on alot of these miracle powders and gels and liquids and lotions and potions ..and have seen no real benefit to them or any real food value to them.

also it warns; Keep out of reach of children
*suspicious look* ive never had to worry about keeping fresh fruit / veggies out of reach of children

snakeoil salesman come in many shapes and sizes

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2007 04:06PM by Jgunn.

Date: April 20, 2007 04:43PM

Actually i read in in Raw Spirit by Matthew J. Monarch, who was advised to get this by Dr. Fred Bisci. In the book he states that his teeth were turning yellow due to drinking vegetable juice. And supplement Active H, negatively charged hydrogen ions, were the answer to keeping them white.

Is there anything I can do to keep and get my teeth whiter????? sad smiley I would love to have whiter teeth and dont want to bleach them with chemicals.

Date: April 20, 2007 05:02PM

cool thanks benetgirl i will look it up smiling smiley

sorry im not trying to refute supplements .. i just get suspicious when the main sales sites dont offer up these proofs smiling smiley

give it a try an see if it works ..id love to know too smiling smiley

Date: April 20, 2007 05:06PM

hey no problem, i completely understand what u meant by it. i should have expalined more...

the thing is that i cant find. I already went to like 4 different health food stores... Ill keep u posted.

Date: April 20, 2007 06:14PM

lol cool sometimes i come off kinda paranoid freak lol

i still take b12 shots cuz i cant get past the wondering if im getting enough b12 so .... winking smiley

Posted by: abc123tyler ()
Date: April 20, 2007 08:23PM

How would you know if you weren't getting B12?... and it wasn't one of 100000000 other things.

Date: April 20, 2007 08:28PM

i was told by my naturapath after a bunch of blood/bodyfluid/hair etc samples . that was about 5 or so years ago .. i get them mmmm maybe once a month now .. i used to get them weekly

other then that Tyler i dont know .. im guessing search on google would bring up all sorts of defeciency signs, signals , symptoms etc .. but like you said how do you know if thats it or not? you dont lol

the mantra around here seems to be a well rounded raw fruit / veg diet you shouldnt need to worry about it.

for me its just another one of those internal walls ive yet to climb winking smiley

Date: April 20, 2007 10:28PM

ay, im frustrated, i cant find this active H, so i emailed the website of raw spirit, hopefully theyll e-mail me back... il keep u posted

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables