Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Asking for feedback from the Living Foods Community
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 23, 2007 04:51AM

We recently co-authored, with Brian Clement and the Hippocrates staff, a breakthrough series of laminated quick reference guides (or cheatsheets and job aids as some like to call them) devoted to the raw/living food lifestyle.

We'd like to get comments and feedback from the living foods community as part of our continous quality improvement program. If anyone would like to participate, drop me an email at cbello@permacharts.com telling me about your connection, knowledge and experience with living foods. You will get to keep the product at no charge.

Carmine Bello

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Asking for feedback from the Living Foods Community
Posted by: coconutcream ()
Date: April 23, 2007 06:06PM

I have those reference guides, I took some when I went there one saturday to Hippocrates in Florida. There are like 5 different guides. When I ate at Hippocrates, It was the blandest food ever, I burned my mouth on the pureed garlic which was the only dressing there.

I had extra sheets so I put them in my rat cage on one platform, so I look at the guides every day.

I am a fruitarian so well, I don't really buy all the greens talk, I think greens are for horses and cows, but I eat them rarely too. I might put sprouts in a fruit smoothie sometimes.

I think the guides seem really strict and exclude fruit like its the devil, when we are frugivores by nature.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/23/2007 06:12PM by coconutcream.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables