Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Master Cleanse anyone?
Posted by: purenkind ()
Date: April 27, 2007 02:46AM

i'm starting the master cleanse tomorrow, well, technically tonight with a cup of smooth move tea.

anyone care to join me?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Master Cleanse anyone?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 27, 2007 03:57AM

hi purenkind

I'm doing some spring cleansing things right now. Lemon, lime, grapefruit, with cayane,
lots of veggie juice, herb teas, cleansing herbs,etc.

elnatural

Date: April 27, 2007 06:49AM

hey elnatural

yeah! a fellow cleanser!
what veggie juices and cleansing herbs are you taking?

peace,
purenkind

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: April 27, 2007 03:29PM

I am thinking about doing one soon. Keep us posted on your progress.

Posted by: elover6 ()
Date: April 27, 2007 03:39PM

Scrub a dub dub give yore inerds some love.............you guys warm me up all over ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: April 27, 2007 04:08PM

hey im on it now!!!! day 10 baby.... but am going for 21...its great if u set ur mind to it!!!!

A VERY WISE DECISION PUREKIND. smiling smiley

Date: April 27, 2007 04:25PM

great benetgirl!

i'm not sure how long i'll go this time around, at least 2 weeks, maybe more. i did a 34 day one last summer that was amazing! i did a 16 day one in january as well. i like to do it at least 3 times a year for optimum health.

have you done it before? are you doing the swf as well?
i'm sitting here drinking my first glass now..:cringe:

Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: April 27, 2007 05:23PM

hey,

ive done only 10 juice cleanses before. lost count. never a master. but i like it better. dont have clean the juicer, less money spent and no shopping involved.

i would like to do more days but i have an event/dinner coming up and will need to eat!!! but i can always go back and finish off my 30 days, dont know if it will have the same effect, and if ill have to go through the detox symptoms again.

and I am doing it by the book. the SWF doesnt bother me. I only go to the bathroom like 5 or 6 am. Only once due to the fact that i drink the smooth move tea at night.

What results did u get?

Meaning, more energy after, skin??? loose any lbs? any other changes???

Posted by: amybass ()
Date: April 27, 2007 05:42PM

I love the master cleanse. I love it so much infact, that I drink it on a regular basis. =) For those who don't know what the master cleanse is... I wrote up a summary on my blog about it [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Just started my rawfood journey and blogging daily about it here: [journeyforhealth.blogspot.com]

Date: April 28, 2007 01:49AM

Woohoooo, good to see some other people cleansing! I hit my 2 week mark today smiling smiley

Date: April 28, 2007 04:17PM

purekind

for juice see my juicing is natural post
I'm using shulze herbs plus senna tea

elnatural

Date: April 28, 2007 04:55PM

The Master Cleanse
/ Lemonade Diet
"In my environmental medicine practice, I attempt to identify toxic elements, physical and spiritual. Then I can help the patient avoid, protect against or detoxify them. I follow that with nutrition to promote as much additional healing as possible. In detoxification, my goal is always to use what works without further harming the patient and I use many, many things.

"The Master Cleanse is simple and combines & surpasses many other detox methods. It literally has been a God-send to my practice. I am grateful to Peter for seeing, loving, and promoting the values of this cleanse."

James F. Coy, M.D.
Past President
American Academy of Environmental Medicine

very interesting, i cleansed a couple days by eating just a little fruit. i hope to get back to it.

Date: April 28, 2007 07:16PM

well, this is day two.. day one was terrible! i haven't been feeling well all this last week...achey all over, tired..and yesterday it just got worse. i can't really attribute it to detox or the cleanse because it was only the first day and i was feeling bad already, but i had a KILLER headache all day and felt naseaus and actually had to go to bed and lay down. that's really rare for me, that i actually do bed-rest.

day two is going a little better. i still have a headache but i don't feel naseaus anymore. i still feel tired though. i figure whatever it is my body is fighting off, the mc will help me get through it faster.

benetgirl,
during my 34 day cleanse i had soo much energy. to give you an example, i ran for an hour and did an hour of weight training on day 32! my skin was great. my eyes were soo clear. someone that i didn't know actually came over and told me that my eyes were the whitest he's ever seen in an adult. i also lost about 20 lbs., which was good for me. i'm 5'2" and got back down to 110, which is good for me. i'm up a bit now so i'm looking to lose some extra lbs. this time around.

how is your cleanse going? and you too, mmisslady?

Date: April 29, 2007 05:40AM

Going pretty decent! I actually felt pretty crapy the last couple days and I think it was due to exercising and not uping my intake of the lemonade. I've done the cleanse before, but I never tried exercising while on the cleanse, so this time I wanted to try and be more active. I made sure I drank more of the lemonade today and felt much better. So hopefully I'll be able to try exercising again. But other than my little bump in the road here, all is good!

How long is everyone here planning on going for? I'm shootin for around 30 days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables