Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

how much ???
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 29, 2007 04:23AM

being on this diet, how many servings of vegetables, and fruits, wheats, and all that should you be consuming each day?

ruth

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how much ???
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: April 29, 2007 04:33AM

From what I've been able to gather, it depends on if you're going to approach it as a diet or a lifestyle change.

It seems as if Doug Graham's book would be the place to start for those questions from what I've read on here:

[www.foodnsport.com]

hope this helps

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 29, 2007 04:43AM

in this thread high fruit low fat .. alot of folks posted their daily intake of stuff check it out smiling smiley
[www.rawfoodsupport.com]

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: April 29, 2007 05:18AM

Ruth,

You have to determine that with your body's reaction to the food intake and the required nutrients you need. Check out fitday.com regarding the nutrients/calories. Use the other links given as a guide to what others are doing but ultimately, judge for yourself based on your body's needs.

Therese

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 04, 2007 06:33AM

Srry I worded that wrong. It's not going to be a diet, but yes, a lifestyle change. I'm completing the 'Master Cleanse' then moving to a vegan style 'diet'. But I don't know how much of each food group I am supposed to be having each day, and I need to find all this out soon cause it won't be long until I do move in this direction.

Ruth

Posted by: Bryan ()
Date: May 04, 2007 06:38AM

What works for me is to get most of my calories from fruit (say over 80% of my calories), eat as many vegetables as I want, and to limit my fat intake to the lowest I can comfortably stand.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables