Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

best cleanse 4 parasites
Posted by: fuzzysox ()
Date: May 03, 2007 04:08PM

i want 2 buy a cleanse, whether its herbs or something simple like juicing a certain veggie or fruit for x period of time that will help eliminate parasites,, just parasites in general,no particular one,, does neone hav ne suggestions?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: best cleanse 4 parasites
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 03, 2007 04:12PM

what parasites do you have? i think certain things are good for certain ones so .. ? smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: benetgirl ()
Date: May 03, 2007 04:18PM

hey fuzzy,

After my 21 day cleanse, I want to and will do a parasite cleanse, and then a liver/gallbladder cleanse. But I have to do the parasite one before the liver one. so i too am interested in a parasite cleanse. Anyone???

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: May 03, 2007 07:26PM

I'm doing this one. He posts on Curezone.
[curezone.com]
And this is his website.
[humaworm.com]

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 04, 2007 12:26AM

curezone is excellent for many things

some one on the net remcomended one called something like Clarkite named after Linda Clark.

Otherwise the 3 standard parasite cleansers used together are - black walnut hull, cloves, and wormwood.

elnatural

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: May 04, 2007 12:34AM

I like using a parasite zapper, myself. Check out Hulda Clark's book, "The Cure for All Diseases." Therese

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: May 04, 2007 12:57AM

the humaworm site's list of symptoms for parasites is quite..err extensive and far reaching...unless you have plum ALL of em I would look into testing whether or not parasites are your problem.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 04, 2007 01:02AM

i was convinced i had parasites and had my doctor do a fecal test and there was nothing he said that indicated i had any issue with parasites

now i read somewhere else that having an acidic body condition (especially while detoxing ) could cause your bum to burn when releiving yourself and subsequent itchiness

which i had which was driving me insane lol

if i coulda scootched my butt on the ground like a dog i think i woulda lol winking smiley

the last few weeks ive been eating more zuchini , watermelon, apples , oranges, romaine and spinach and the problem seems to have .. rectified itself

so thats why i was asking what made you think you have parasites? have you seen them?

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables