Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Possible exercise books/programs.
Posted by: Fud ()
Date: May 09, 2007 10:41PM

I'm considering getting "combat conditioning" because it supposedly has actual warm ups, exercises, reps, starting points, etc. for many exercises that use purely body weight to train. Outside of the "combat" nature of the author, anyone have any experience with this book or the author's program?

I've been through several websites that claim to have a fitness program but haven't seen any actual exercises or programs to follow. Anyone have any suggestions as to a more peaceful or less controversial author or website that offers/provides a bona fide training program?

Thanks so much.

[rawfoodtrip.blogspot.com]
[jugglingforjoy.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Possible exercise books/programs.
Date: May 09, 2007 10:42PM

I just realized, this may be better in off topic. Sorry. Perhaps someone can move it when they catch it. My apologies

[jugglingforjoy.com]

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: May 10, 2007 03:06AM

I don't own the book. but certainly the body-weight stuff he presribes can be applied to any level of intensity you want. Also its the type of thing where you are doing as many reps as you can...so its a good way to monitor your progress making noticable increases. I do a mix of bodyweight/gym right now...strict body-weight takes strong dedication and focus and for me and can feel like somewhat of a chor sometimes. For the moment, sometimes I really need the quick intense spurt of resistance.

if you are clever..you can find videos on the net of people demonstrating the exercises.

Fury has the BEST quote disputing raw food..."uh if animals could cook, they WOULD"

Date: May 10, 2007 03:37AM

I'm looking for the exercises though so I'm not too concerned with his dietary philosophies winking smiley.

I'll check the net for videos then. Thanks.

[jugglingforjoy.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables