Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

WARTS
Posted by: sndnance ()
Date: May 21, 2007 06:36PM

I used a 100% Vegan product on my chin for a wart and it was gone in 4 weeks and hasn't grown back. This is the greatest product ever. Follow link below:
www.wellinhand.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: WARTS
Posted by: Frannie ()
Date: May 21, 2007 11:01PM

That's a coincidence,a post about warts. I am treating my youngest son for a wart at the moment. He has a huge one on one of his little toes. I haven't seen a GP for anything for about 3 years or more now and I felt quite reluctant to do so when my son sprouted this big wart. So I wondered if my favourite treatment for anything from cuts to bruises to sprained ankles would work it's miracle cure again. Sorry guys, here I am with another story about urine treatment smiling smiley

I have been putting a small piece of cloth soaked in my son's urine on the wart and covered it with a piece of plastic, kept in place with cellotape, to ensure the piece of cloth wouldn't dry out. Every time the bandage fell off, I've replaced it with a fresh one and after about a week of this the wart looks like a smooth bump with a small hole in it and is half the size it was to start off with.

I love how urine treatment works. You've always got it with you, no matter where you are. It's totally natural (especially when you are a raw vegan) and you never have to buy over the counter treatments.

Francis

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables