Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

are my posts being deleted?
Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 23, 2007 09:31PM

i could have SWORN that i replied to two messages here on the board, and i just looked at the threads and my messages are NOT there...

have i said something that offended a mod? if so please let me know? just deleting them doesn't solve a problem if there is one... i have to know what to change if a change needs to be made....

Love and Light

Tiffntwins

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.´¯`•...¸><((((º>

SWIM FREE FISHES!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: are my posts being deleted?
Posted by: jono ()
Date: May 23, 2007 09:39PM

did you link to any articles on a general topic but which happened to mention non-vegan foods? that was problem... geesh smiling smiley

Posted by: tiffany ()
Date: May 23, 2007 09:47PM

no jono.... i dont think so.... no link in one of the posts..... at all... ne who... mods, if there is a problem.. just let me know and talk to me... i am SUPER flexible..

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 23, 2007 09:51PM

tiff ive had a few posts go off into lala land ... usually i attribute it to my computer or the forums server burping the moment i hit send

it happens smiling smiley

internet like everything else has its moments winking smiley

i doubt you said or linked anything ...im sure you would have a private message and bryan usually says so on the main forum so .. i doubt it was anything you did smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: jono ()
Date: May 23, 2007 09:55PM

tiffany, have you checked your private messages? might want to start there... or pm Bryan as he's the mod around here.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables