Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

When Can I stop TRANSITIONING?
Posted by: rainbowgrl ()
Date: June 05, 2007 06:06PM

I have been transitioning to raw for 1 year now. I have come to the point where cooked veggies and fish feel ok inside, but other than that mostly just raw.

I am transitioning still...by eating bread occassionally...but I feel like I may be at the point where I can really eat raw and not worry about transition? What do you guys think...about it, what have been your expereinces?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When Can I stop TRANSITIONING?
Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 05, 2007 06:48PM

Sounds like you're good to go. If you pay attention to how your body/mind reacts and they're both telling you it's time, go for it.

Congrat!
Therese

Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: June 05, 2007 08:04PM

Sure! Why don't you experiment by slowly working in a day or two of 'all-raw' days each week. If you react well to those....and are VERY comfortable....you can move ahead!

-Power to you!

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: June 05, 2007 09:04PM

hey there well i think if your body is telling you it is time it might be..i don't have any experience with transition so i can't really say..i went straight into 100% raw vegan on day one lol...but i am sure you are ready!! good luck
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: elover6 ()
Date: June 06, 2007 03:42PM

on yore mark, get set, gooooooo!!! Yore bliss awaits!! Peace and bless to all my lovely soul travelers so glad to be in the life boat with ya....Bless Bless!! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Posted by: morrisson66 ()
Date: June 06, 2007 05:20PM

whenever you want

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables