Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cleanses
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: June 14, 2007 06:08PM

hi, my name is patty and i'm new to the list. i am planning a cleanse...actually i already bought paragone. i have been experiencing awful bloating and gas and through reading i'm wondering if i'm not infested. was this a stupid move? should i have bought a more complete cleanse since i've never done one? advise please?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cleanses
Date: June 14, 2007 07:08PM

I haven't tried it yet, but they say once a week drink fruit and green drinks all day.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:00PM

when did you start getting bloaty and gassy? ... are you all raw or partially raw? what are you eating throughout the day?

you are possibly combining foods improperly smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: June 14, 2007 10:12PM

it's been getting progressively worse. i'm not total raw...i'm trying to get there but my unwilling family makes it hard sad smiley i am 42 and married with 2 kids and they're not vegafruitaholics like i am. anyways i`ve never had a problem with any foods causing adverse reactions but i guess my body is changing

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 14, 2007 11:56PM

Patty, If you're bloating and gaseous, it's more likely that you combining food improperly. Eat sweet fruit by itself. Then after 20 mins, you can eat veggies, etc.

I'm not sure which Paragone you purchased but one seems to have alcohol in it. Avoid this one. I've never used Paragone. I've only done the Master Cleanse, the tomato/grapefruit cleanse, and a 10-day water fast. If you want to cleanse, why don't you simply squeeze lemon juice into water? That should work very well. It alkalizes your body and relaxes the stomach. Or, you could simply use Fiberblend.

Hope that helps.

Re: cleanses/life101
Date: June 15, 2007 03:12AM

but does lemon juice take care of parasites and whatnot?

Posted by: life101 ()
Date: June 16, 2007 03:16PM

Patty, For parasites, you might want to do Parasite zapping. Read Hulda Clark's "The Cure to All Diseases".

Lemon juice would not eliminate parasites directly. Lemon juice would only alkalize the body making it less hospitable for parasites.

Good luck.
Therese

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables