Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bones and raw food
Posted by: sweterson ()
Date: June 15, 2007 01:14AM

Can anyone please point me in the direction of an article/website regarding bone healing and raw foods?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bones and raw food
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: June 15, 2007 03:45AM

I don't know exactly what info you are looking for on bone healing with regard to raw foods. I'd think that the raw foods diet, or rather cleaning up a typical SAD can give your body what it needs to cleanse and heal from the inside out, including our bones.\

Frankly, this website has more than enough info. on raw foods and health for me. I visit it repeaditly everyday. But someone here may have more info. at other websites with regard to raw foods, and healing bone diseases.

There is curezone.com also. That's an interesting website with tons of info. on all kinds of health topics.

Love,
Prism

Re: Bones and raw food
Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: June 15, 2007 08:06AM

try these sites. they are not specifically raw, but you can find lots of raw vegan foods on their lists of foods that promote bone healing. i know that meat is considered a "bone robber" and slows down healing.

[lesann.tripod.com]

[www.foodandlife.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables