Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

attention womyn: breast health
Posted by: green gal ()
Date: June 21, 2007 05:54AM

Hello fellow womyn
I have a question regarding anyones' experience regarding their breast health and maintaining elasticity and that delightful firmness. I know when I loose weight (as I did the last time I dove into 100% raw, which I am now undertaking again after a couple of years) my breast size definately fluctuates. Does anyone have any suggestions regarding maintaining firmness and that "perkiness" we all love? any food choices? or practices?

peace. In health and joy!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: attention womyn: breast health
Posted by: rawnoggin ()
Date: June 21, 2007 08:12AM

Upper body exercises with weights- they work a dream!

Get some dumb bells that are heavy enough to require effort to lift them, but light enough that you can lift them without straining too hard and do not hurt your back, shoulders, neck and arms. Some women prefer to start at a very light weight, say, just a couple of pounds, and then go from there.

Also, before you get out of the bath/shower, blast your chest area with freezing cold water. It's an old trick that French women apparently have used for years to keep their chests perky!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables