Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Jgunn, I have a question!
Posted by: love ()
Date: July 02, 2007 01:09AM

Hello!

How are you today? I bet your are feeling great and fabulous!

I saw on another post that you said you healed cancer on raw food! And it has been 5 years since? I was just wondering if I could hear more! Like what you eat, exercise, etc.? What is a daily food menu for you? This is incredible! Great for you! I hope you feel so GREAT about yourself! You deserve to! I would love to hear your story! What a amazing accomplishment!

Thank you for your kindness!

Love to all!

love

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jgunn, I have a question!
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: July 04, 2007 02:40AM

well some of the story starts here at my diary [www.rawfoodsupport.com] but to answer you smiling smiley and thanks for the questions smiling smiley

love Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello!
>
> How are you today? I bet your are feeling great
> and fabulous!

lol sorry i missed this post saw it all the way down i was away most of the weekend .. and yep i was FABULOUS! smiling smiley

>
> I saw on another post that you said you healed
> cancer on raw food! And it has been 5 years
> since?

I cant say i healed cancer as i had a partial hystorectomy to start with followed by a complete hystorectomy , followed by a section of my upper colon being taken out followed by one time of radiation and chemo therapy when it spread to my bladder BUT i can definitely say ive healed my body and will continue to keep it that way to avoid going throught he awful pain and experience ive gone through

what i can say is when i said enough is enough , i knew my body couldnt take any more of the operations and treatments and it was a .. change something or not .. this was my do or die point in my life

looking back i dont think my body would have taken much more medical stresss than that before shutting down

by that time id already gotten out of my high stress marriage, and quit my high stress job and started to work on things from the diet outwards. the next step was healing my damaged body with food and love and peace

I was just wondering if I could hear more!
> Like what you eat, exercise, etc.?
raw fruits and vegetables, my exercise has come and gone honestly i have to really put the work in and go to the gym and do a good hour of weigh training .. too much cardio doesnt seem to do much for me .. the weigt training really works well for me with 20-30min cardio

i change up the whole exercise plan now every 5-6 weeks as i really beleive our bodies get used to a routine and stop performing as desired.

What is a
> daily food menu for you?
i havent ever been 100% raw for more thena few weeks untill up untill the last 3-4 months i can say that i have been at least 75% raw MOST of the time for the last 5 years smiling smiley

so recently ive been eating really sweet fruits in the morning (i seem to have low sugar issues in the morning) snacking throughoutt he morning on say carrots , cellery, cherry tomatoes, lunch is usually , zuchini for somereason it fills me nicely in place of the old SANDWICH, late afternoon till after work i might nibble on some nuts till dinner where i usually have some enourmous salad .. an my night snacking is usually melons of anykind or peaches or plums

oh and so far .. the last 3-4 months going 100% ive been feeling much better theni was except for the environmental lung issues im experiencing from work lol

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2007 02:50AM by Jgunn.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 04, 2007 06:54AM

hey Jgunn

i'm really happy to hear that u beat cancer
i have a very awesome friend that beat cancer too
and i felt so grateful that he did
he used chinese therapies ( don't recall exactly which one)
and exercise

oh yeah, i like your signature quote
is that your personal quote?
or ..?
who wrote it
its kinda straightforward
but neat

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: July 04, 2007 09:51AM

i love this thread. congratulations, jodi. i wish you luck and love!

Date: July 04, 2007 03:03PM

hehe thanks lav ! =)

its a Buddha quote i found smiling smiley i thought it was pretty neat and straitforward too smiling smiley

thank you Pihourova smiling smiley luck an love right back at ya ! smiling smiley

Date: July 05, 2007 09:19PM

Jgunn, thank you! How much raw fat do you eat? Do you eat MOSTLY fruits and veggies? Great accomplishments! Thank you for replying!

Love to all!

love

Date: July 06, 2007 04:48AM

mostly fruits and veggies my fat intake in the last say 16 weeks has been very low ... i havent had any nuts in months .. and maybe 1-2 avos a week if that smiling smiley i cant say im 80-10-10 (if that matters any lol) if anything id say im almost half fruit half veggie with maybe 10% fat but i doubt that much ..id have to do a fit day week to say for sure smiling smiley

ive mostly been quietly experimenting with mono eating fruits or veggies most days smiling smiley

Date: July 07, 2007 11:56PM

Jgunn, thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

Love to all!

love

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables