Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Here!
Posted by: earthiemama ()
Date: July 03, 2007 01:55PM

I'm totally and completely addicted to cooked foods. I also eat emotionally (binge eating) I don't know how these nasty habits became such a huge part of my life, but it is destroying me.

So I've decided to begin the transition to raw. I forgot how delicious fruits and vegetables are, just raw, all together in a salad, or alone, each flavor so unique, each salad so complex.

I have two young sons (ages 2 and 6 months) I would like them to be raw also.

My goal is at least 75% raw by the end of the year, that probably sounds like a weak goal, but I seriously eat like 95% cooked right now (except the last couple days)

Well, there's my little intro, I'm excited to be taking control of this, especially before I get too old lol

ETA: oops, I put this in the wrong forum.,..sorry. mods could move it plxz?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/03/2007 02:04PM by earthiemama.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Here!
Posted by: Prism ()
Date: July 04, 2007 03:59PM

Hi Earthimama!

Welcome to our little raw food family! Summer is a fantastic time to go raw.

When I went raw it was in May which was good because it meant I was able to eat as much of my favorite fruits and veggies as I wanted. I kept say, "I didn't know you could eat as much fruit and veggies as you wanted!"

Love,
Prism

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables